Wednesday, July 5, 2023

Happy July!!!

It's JULY!! I love the month of July!! I just feel like it is a month full of summer. From 4th of July to sunshine, family time, long evenings full of light, afternoons at the pool, trips, vacations, and in our family - birthdays times three!!


I also love July because it's the first month two years ago now that I challenged myself to blog every weekday. It felt like a monumental task at the time, but one I wanted to try, and now, I pray it's a rhythm that I can keep throughout the coming years - one I know that might ebb and flow throughout different seasons. But I love this little space and am grateful for that July goal that helped me know it was possible! 

This month is full of family for the Riddicks - celebrating birthdays and holidays and a little travel mixed in too. I also have some posts on here that I've been brainstorming too. I have a house project to share, some life latelys, July Goals, and Pierce and I have some recipes (finally!) in the docket to share too. I'd love your suggestions too if there's anything you want to see or read! Getting your messages always makes my day!! 

I hope everyone is having the very best start to July!! We are making our way back home to Nashville today, but I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow! 

Lots of love at the beginning of this fun, summery July!! 
XO!
Tab

2 comments:

  1. Still waiting to hear about the renovation project you guys did last month!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Ahh I'm writing it now and will post it this week for sure!!! How fun!! Thanks for asking!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!