Thursday, July 20, 2023

Frame this Moment - Jane and Lucy

Happy Thursday!! We got back just a few days ago from a few days in DC celebrating Jane's sweet little cousin Lucy turning one! And I just knew this little snapshot had to be my Frame This Moment this week!!!
A friend from their church gifted Lucy with this ball pit and so many sets of these balls, and when they set it up, it was truly love at first sight. Both girls sat in this ball pit mesmerized, and I snapped this picture of them just handing balls back and forth to each other for the first several minutes. 

Jane and Lucy have such a sweet friendship and bond. Logan and Jessy started dating within a week of when Pierce and I started dating (Logan is Pierce's brother and Jessy was my sweet friend from camp, and it was truly a dream come true that they were dating!) Then we both got engaged almost a month a part, married within two and a half months of each other, and Jane and Lucy are three months a part. The Lord has been so sweet in both of our stories, journeys and friendships, and it's no different with these two sweet girls. 

I'm pretty sure Jane spends most of her time trying to hug Lucy, and Lucy was so sweet to share in so many of her gifts she got at her precious party. This ball pit was definitely a hit and I'm sure Logan and Jessy will be finding balls under their couch and bookshelves for many more days, but these sweet memories of them playing it it together will always be a moment in time I'm so happy to have captured. 

We loved celebrating Lucy!!! And we pray these two cousins grow up with many more sweet moments in their future!! Thanks for following along and for always sharing your moments to frame as well!! Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!!

Also, a HAPPY BIRTHDAY to my brother Lukas!! The second of third fun family birthdays in July!! 🎉

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!!!
Lots of blessings, 
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!