Wednesday, July 12, 2023

Let's Look - Favorite Summer Finds

Hey there! Happy Wednesday!! Today I thought I'd jump into the Let's Look link-up and blog about a few of our favorite summer finds!! 
Some of these you can already find from my Let's Look in March - Favorite Amazon Finds and even in my Favorite Baby Registry Items, but here are just the top few that came to my mind today!! 

We love summer around here, and we love all things that make it feel more summery, fun, and bright! Here are a few that we use most often!! 
First up, this Flamingo Raft. We bought him a few summers ago for my parents' pool and let me tell you - he is still a very favorite!!! 
It's just fun and bright and big and a perfect addition!
This was a few summers ago, but this past 4th of July, Jane even joined me up there and loved it just as much as we all do!!! 
Also, this Flamingo's best friend joined us on our Belize Sailing Vacation this past March, and he was a hit too!!!
Having the whole fam in the ocean was definitely a fun night!! (We also loved this life jacket for Jane on that trip!!)
Secondly, this little float for Jane. 
This was little Jane at just a few months old, and she loved floating around the water in it in the evening...goodness, that little nugget in her pink checked swimsuit...I miss it already!!! 
Then when we went to Belize, we grabbed the next size up. It comes in a small box with a little pump and was the perfect little float to pack! 
She loved floating around in the ocean!! And we have always felt safe with her in it - it holds her perfectly and is always a hit! (Her little hat has also been a summer favorite! I've loved that it's kept it's shape, fits well on her head, and is big enough to shade her!) 
Third, our two favorite sunscreens. Beauty by Earth and Baby Badger. We use these all the time. I have tried a lot of more natural sunscreens, and often I just love zinc and coconut oil, but when we were on our Sailing trip, these two became my go-tos. I love them mixed, loved them separate, loved them for Jane! I like the Baby Badger and love their clean ingredients, and the Beauty by Earth sunscreen could not smell better or more like summer to me!!! I use this on my nose/cheeks all the time when we're on the go this summer!! (I love all of Beauty by Earth too - they are a great brand!!) 
Fourth, this little YETI can cooler. I snapped this early this past spring when I broke it out again for a walk with Jane and sent it to a friend who has the same one. We love this thing. We love drinking sparkling waters in the summer, on walks, at the pool or the beach, and this little guy keeps them cold throughout the day!! A favorite for us for sure!! 
And lastly, these little summer blue jean shorts. I don't normally buy too many clothes off of Amazon, but I found these a few summers ago, and I just love them!!
They fit perfectly and were comfortable, and I just loved that they felt so 4th of July and summery to me!! 

And there you have it...not a comprehensive list by any means, but just the top summer finds of ours that came to my mind first!!! You can see some other Amazon Favorites here and a few other baby favorites here. But hope this made your Wednesday a little more summery, and I'd LOVE to know what your summer favorites are too!!! Thanks Shay and Erika for the fun blog link-up! 

I'll look forward to seeing you back here tomorrow!!
Happy Summer!!! 
☀️Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!