Thursday, October 12, 2023

Frame This Moment - Neighborhood Walk with Nana and Papa

Happy Thursday!!! Hope everyone is having such a great week!! I just have a little moment in time to share today...one to just freeze a little longer and hopefully remember and treasure in the years to come. 

My sweet parents came down to Nashville to visit for the day last weekend, and Jane was ECSTATIC to wake up to "Nana and Papa" after her nap. She didn't leave their sides the entire day, and when we took a walk that evening I looked back and saw this. I loved seeing her grabbing both of their hands...her tiny little self placed right in the middle...bow, jacket, sandals, and Kroger stickers and all hahahaha with the sun setting and flannel shirts on a fall Saturday...just a sweet moment. 

I love that she loves her grandparents and love watching them love on her too!! It really is just so special. And there you have it...just a little moment to frame this week!! Thanks for sharing yours with me! It always makes my day seeing so many different moments in time and in different seasons too!

Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between! 

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!!
Lots of blessings, 
Tab

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!