Tuesday, October 17, 2023

Three Favorite Fall Things

Happy Tuesday!!! I just thought today would be a fun little fall post and share three favorite fall things we are loving over here. 


We are loving all things fall over here (and honestly already getting giddy for Christmas and "the holidays" on the horizon...as Pierce just shakes his head hahahaha), but here are three things from the weekend that I just had to share! 


Number one, this amazing Pumpkin Spice Beeswax candle. By now I'm sure no one is surprised by my love for beeswax candles. The more I learn about them, the more I'm convinced I may never be able to go back to any other type of candle. My very favorite candle Etsy shop just recently reopened, and I was so excited that she had Fall and Christmas scents (and my very favorite Vanilla Brown Sugar!) You can read more about the candles on her shop, but they are pure beeswax with cotton wicks and natural scents and these candles give off the faintest and purest scent in our house without any chemicals or headaches, and I am all in! 


Number two is Jane's sweet little pumpkin dress (and boots!) My mom gave her this pumpkin dress last year for Christmas, and this past Sunday, it was finally the perfect weather to wear it with stockings and the cutest little boots ever made. 
We love this little girl and her little fall outfits in her decorated room too 😂🥰


And number three...this little sweatshirt is currently in the mail, and I can't wait for it to come at the perfect time to enjoy this crisp cool weather! My friends know I love a good seasonal sweatshirt, and my sweet friend gifted me with an Etsy gift card specifically for a fall sweatshirt. This is the one that caught my eye the most, and I can't wait to sport it on a few perfect October mornings!! 
Add my very favorite rooibos tea company, and I am in heaven this fall!! (A bonus favorite for you!! 😉 Hahaha)

And there you have it...just three simple fall joys around here. What are you loving this season?! I'd love to know!! Thanks for sharing and for following along! Here's to simple joys and enjoying this sweet fall season!!  

I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!! 
Lots of blessings, 
Tab

2 comments:

  1. Just curious where you got those adorable boots? I would love to get a pair for my granddaughter. Thank you.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi!! Aww yes, they are Little Love Bug! These are the Desert Sand Mila :) We love her company and her shoes! I hope your granddaughter does too!! ☺️

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!