Wednesday, October 18, 2023

September and October Goals

Happy Wednesday!!! Well, here we are in the middle of October...I can't believe we are already flying through this beautiful fall month over here!! Today I thought I'd share about some September and October goals. 

September flew by and with all of the traveling a few days off of blogging, I missed sharing them on here so I thought I would just combine the two months and share a few of my fall goals with a look back on August too...which truly feels like a lifetime ago!! 

As for August...

1. Run a 5k as a family.
Yes!! We finally checked this one off of our list with the Titans 5k in August. We had so much fun that morning and loved getting to do something active together - Jane loved going "fast" in her stroller too. I wrote a little bit more about our morning here. It was a fun one for sure!

2. Add a few books to Jane's book collection. 

I did manage to grab Jane some fall books for her collection and you know my mind is already starting to wander to Christmas too. I love getting out seasonal books, and as a teacher, I think this one will always be special and important to me! I also love hearing people's favorites and any recommendations, so please share if you have them!! 

3. Finish putting together my prayer journal. 
This one will also be a work in progress in some ways I think, but I did manage to finish putting together the tabs and the lesson on prayer in our Discipleship Group is maybe one of my very favorite ones. Maybe I will have to share more soon on this little tool that has become such a sweet part of my mornings! 

Now for September and October... 
1. Prep and prepare for our traveling and trips. 

Goodness, I feel like this fall has been so fun with traveling over here... We've been busy, but have so enjoyed all of our trips so far, and I think feeling prepped and prepared was a huge help in that. Pierce and I have one more trip coming up before the holidays, and we are working hard to make sure everything is ready to go for when we leave. :) 

2. Complete at least one big organizational project in our home. 

I have had an itch to organize a little more in our house recently. There are a few areas that I would love to go through before the crazy of all the holidays coming up. I'll be sure to keep you posted on these for sure! 

3. Transition our closets to fall and winter. 

This is a big one, mainly for Jane, but also for us. Making sure you have the right clothes for a little one with the changing seasons and temperatures definitely is one thing that caught me most by surprise last year. So, I am trying to get ahead and make sure I have grabbed Jane what she needs for this fall and winter. Consignment sales have been my go-to this year for sure. But also for me and Pierce, there are a few items that we've been needing to update/add for a while, so hopefully this might be the year to make sure we have everything for the colder weather that's coming! 

And there you have it... Just a few goals I've been working on this fall over here!! What have these two months looked like for you? I missed hearing your September goals last month! I hope this season has been a fun and productive one!! 

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow! 
Lots of love,
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!