Wednesday, October 25, 2023

What's Up Wednesday [October 2023]

Happy Wednesday!! How are we already to the end of October?! This month has truly seemed to fly by. I thought it would be fun to jump into the What's Up Wednesday blog link-up and recap a little of this fun month over here. 

Hope your month has been filled with lots of fun, fall, and family as well!! Here's just a little look at what the Riddicks have been up to over here... 


What We've Been Eating:
Lots of soup!! This chicken lime is a favorite of ours!!! 
Red pepper arugula pizza...another very favorite!
And our classic Mediterranean bowls have become a hit as well... 

What We're Reminiscing About:
October always lends itself to reminisce on this sweet October 27th! 
I can't believe it was almost five years ago now! 

What We're Loving:
I'm loving my days with this girl... 
From our "matching boots..."
To fall walks... 
And slow mornings... I love watching her grow up and see her sweet personality come to life more and more... I am so thankful for these days!! 

What We've Been Up To:
Neighborhood walks...
Lots of errands... 
Afternoons on the porch after grocery store runs...
Fall evenings with the neighbors...
And lots of mornings at the park... 

What We're Dreading:

Around this time, I always start dreading the fact that it's about to start getting dark well before it needs to with the time change coming... 

What We're Working On:
I'm always working on savoring this little girls' hand prints and her love for paint currently hahaha 

What We're Excited About:

I have been loving Beeswax candles these days. I love how they're made, how they burn, how they purify the air a little when they're lit, and when I came across these pumpkin ones, I just thought they were too cute to pass up! They were the first bit of fall to enter our house, and I still love them!

What We've Been Watching/Reading:
We've been trying to take advantage of these fall afternoons and read outside as often we can... We've also been watching lots of football and a little Survivor and Amazing Race mixed in when we can! 

What We've Been Listening To:
All I can say is that this song is about to be on repeat over here come November 1st....as Pierce just shakes his head...hahaha 

What We've Been Wearing:
This little girl and her little fall boots and pumpkin dresses... 
And vests and fall bows... I just love it all! 

What We're Doing This Weekend:
Pierce and I are taking a little trip to soak in all things fall and celebrate the Lord's many blessings the past five years, and we can't wait!! 

What We're Looking Forward To Next Month:
Need I say more.... Hahaha also Thanksgiving and all things that come along with the sweetness of November!! 

What We're Thankful For:
This family...
This little girl... 
And ending these nights with this guy... tired, but thankful! 

And there's just a small glimpse into our October. I hope yours has been just as full and filled with many blessings as well!!  Thanks Shay and Sheaffer for the fun blog link-up! And here's to a wonderful last few days of October and a fun November around the corner!! 

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow! 
Lots of blessings!
Tabitha

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!