Friday, October 6, 2023

Friday Favorites - First Fall Fire, Beeswax Candles, and Grocery Store Runs

HAPPY FRIDAY!! I hope everyone is loving the start to October and enjoying this fall season!! We are going to try to squeeze in as many fun fall things as we can this month! Today I just have a few favorites for you from our days... Hope everyone is finding simple little joys in your days too!!  



We had our "first" official fire of the season this past week, and it may have been slightly too warm, but I am ready for those cooler temperatures and for this little fireplace to be on in the evenings this season! 


Speaking of fires being on, I have been loving our sweet little pumpkin beeswax candle. I love turning it on for a fun dinner or during discipleship group. It just immediately makes it feel cozy and fall-like! I found ours at Whole Foods, but I also saw them here. I have definitely been loving beeswax candles these days! 


Another favorite has just been this little cutie as a helper in the grocery store! Usually she'll hang in the cart, but we'll also let her walk around with us sometimes, and she loves exploring all the aisles and saying hi to everyone she passes. 
Every so often she'll grab a few things of her own she would like to add to our cart...haha! 
But most of the time, she is just along for the ride and truly having the best time 😂 


Along with grocery store runs, our days are filled with a lot of ordinary little tasks that also just simply bring a lot of joy...From playing in the dirt and weeding our flower beds... 
To cleaning and vacuuming the house, she is a little helper for sure! 


A huge favorite this past week was our time in Jackson as well!! I wrote a little bit about it here, but we loved our time in that mountain air visiting Pierce's family! 


And last but not least, in honor of Jane turning 18 months yesterday, we loved looking back at little six month old Jane! She had her first strawberry that night and her tiny little hands and focused face get me... Take me back! 

And there you have it...just a few of our favorites this week... Thanks Erika and Andrea for a fun link-up! And thanks for reading and following along in our little journey!! 

Here's to wishing everyone a very cozy, fun, and restful fall weekend, and I'll plan on seeing you back here next week!!
Lots of blessings!
❤️Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!