Friday, October 13, 2023

Friday Favorites - Early Mornings, Cozy Afternoons, and Sunday Football

Happy Friday!! Hope everyone has been having such a great week!! The weather has just been making everything better here in Nashville, so we are looking forward to this fall weekend coming up for sure!! Today I just have a few favorites from our week for you and hoping you are finding simple joys in your days too!! We are off to freshen up the house and enjoy the morning with a sweet friend from Louisville!! I'll plan on seeing you back here next week!! HAPPY WEEKEND!! 



One early morning this week, all three of us were bundled up and leaving the house at the same time and we had to snap a pic. Love these two so much!! 


Speaking of bundled up, this was one of my afternoons this week while Jane was napping, and it was just a true dream of an October weekend. Give me a hot cup of tea and a fire on, and I'm just about in heaven!


Fall this past weekend also looked like moving our little TV that lives in our guest room closet to our porch on Sunday afternoon for a day full of football. We kept the door to the porch open and just loved this fun afternoon!!


Jane's been wanting to bring her baby along for our evening walks, and it just makes me smile every time.
Sweet girl...


Speaking of evenings...giving this little one a bath is still just the best. 
Daddy jumped in for a little picture... And it took me back...
To little five month old little Jane... my how fast time is flying! 


And last but not least, this little home has gotten a few yellow mums on the porch and it doesn't have our pumpkin patch pumpkins yet or our scarecrows and straw, but we did pick up a few fun pumpkins at Fresh and have been loving them! More to come on our home with touches of fall for sure! 

But I'm off to enjoy this Friday and this weekend, and I'll plan on seeing you back here next week!!! Thanks Erika and Andrea for a fun link-up! And thanks for reading and following along in our little journey!!  

Hope everyone has a wonderful weekend!!
Lots of blessings!
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!