Friday, October 20, 2023

Friday Favorites - Fall Crafts, Neighborhood Fun, and Pumpkin Dresses

Aww happy Friday! Hope everyone is having a great end to their week! We are looking forward to soaking up some of this fall weather this weekend! Today I just have a few small snapshots from our week for you. Hope you are finding small joys in yours as well!! 



I've been working on my fall crafts to change out our bulletin board in the playroom, and I had a few extra orange handprints so quickly thought how I could turn one into a pumpkin to give to a family member we were seeing for lunch. It's not my best craft, but a sweet one nevertheless. I'll share more soon on some other fun ones! (And I have a fun list of some favorites when I was teaching you can see here too.)


This little cutie in this little classic. Our neighbor down the road "drove" this to our house, and Jane was all about it. I think she could have stayed in this little car all day long 😂 


Speaking of this little cutie, she got to wear a sweet pumpkin dress to church this past weekend that my mom had given her, and we were loving seeing her all dressed up. 
I just love this little one!!! 


I mentioned these earlier this week, but my favorite candle Etsy shop came out with some fall scents in her beeswax candles, and we have been loving them!!! 


And last but not least, we are headed back to this sweet family orchard this weekend and can't wait for some homemade apple butter and cider!! 

Jane and I are off this morning though for a walk with a friend and then getting the house clean and put back together from our busy week! I hope everyone has such a great October weekend!! I'll plan on seeing you back here next week!! And thanks Erika and Andrea for a fun blog link-up!!

Happy Friday!! 
Lots of love!
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!