Tuesday, October 31, 2023

Happy Tuesday!!!

October 31st! How is it even possible?! I hope everyone has had a great last few days of October! We just got back last night from the sweetest anniversary trip and are jumping back into our daily routines and rhythms today. I thought I'd hop on and wish everyone a very merry October 31st!!
This is me and my brother Lukas circa 1996! And I still remember wearing that little bunny costume like it was yesterday! 

I am seeing if I can put together a little costume for Jane, and we are hanging out with our sweetest neighbors in our cul-de-sac passing out candy tonight. 
But I thought I'd link to a post I wrote with a look back on costumes here...
And a fun little homemade hobby horse post here incase you have a little one that needs a little prop at all tonight or this week. ☺️

I have lots to share soon from welcoming in a new month tomorrow to sharing November Goals, some snapshots of our family trip to Jackson's Orchard and of course mine and Pierce's fun little getaway too!! But today I am off to a quick trip to Hobby Lobby and lots of loads of laundry over here!! 

I hope everyone has such a great last day of October, and I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!!
Lots of blessings, 
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!