Thursday, October 19, 2023

Frame This Moment - A Sunday Afternoon.

It's Thursday!!! Hope everyone is having a good week!! On Thursdays, I like to share a small moment to frame from our week - just a tiny snapshot of a moment in time I hope to remember. 
I've posted before about Jane's love for this piano, but this past weekend, I walked by and just smiled at this sweet scene. Jane has recently been taking her baby truly everywhere - from the moment she wakes up till she goes to sleep. She'll bring her on walks with us, read to her every morning, feed her a bite of food before she takes her own, and this day, I walked by the see Jane "teaching" her baby to play piano. Pierce had held Jane's fingers to play a few notes and she turned around and did the same for her little mini-me too. Then she set her right next to her on the bench...and it just made me smile. She is growing up so fast, but the sweet moments somehow keep coming. 

I love watching her love for music grow, but I also love watching her love doing everything her daddy does and really do love watching her love on her little baby too. (You can read about the day Jane got her babydoll here and also see a few more piano pics throughout the months here.) 

Goodness, time doesn't slow down, but this small discipline in taking time to frame and treasure a few moments in time helps me smile and enjoy the little joys as they come. Thanks as always too for sharing your own! I love seeing so many snapshots in time! And thanks for following along in this little journey of ours - it's such a blessing to me! 

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!
Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!! 
Lots of love, 
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!