Thursday, April 4, 2024

Frame This Moment - Easter Snapshot

Happy, Happy Thursday!!! We love Thursdays and especially love a Thursday before a fun weekend!! Tomorrow Jane turns TWO, and I can't even believe it!! But today I just have a little moment to frame that we snapped Easter morning.
This little snapshot in time is just a special one. I had a few "Easter dress" options for this cutie, but she picked her "pink bow" dress and was SO excited to wear it ALL day. Her little cousin Lucy also gave her an extra white bow, and it's become her very favorite, so Jane picked out her little outfit that morning and the whole thing just made me smile. She smiled for a picture when we stopped on the front porch, and I really just can't believe how big she is getting. 
Wasn't this JUST yesterday?! Three babies in that picture I tell you 😉 We love this season, and I love having a similar snapshot just two years later. Jane's birthday being around Easter is just such a sweet reminder around such a special holiday and season. 
I love these two and love any morning we get to snap a quick picture and frame a little moment in time! 

And there you have it - just a simple moment to frame in our week over here!! We love capturing these tiny moments and snapshots to hopefully remember the sweetness of all of our different seasons. Thanks as always too for sharing yours!!! Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!!

I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow for Jane's 2nd birthday!!
Sending lots of love on this Thursday!!
XO
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!