Thursday, April 18, 2024

Frame This Moment - Back on Samford's Campus

Happy Thursday!!! And Frame This Moment Day!! Today I just have a few little snapshots from being back on such a sweet campus almost 10 years later... 
I called Samford home for four years throughout college and just couldn't have loved my time more there. And when we found ourselves in Birmingham this past weekend for a marriage conference, I knew we had to stop by on such a beautiful day. 
This little cutie got to see Mr. Beeson for the first time... 
And was VERY into saying, "Hi!" and trying to figure him out... I gave tours all throughout college, and it was fun digging up a few fun facts about Mr. Beeson himself, including his real shoes being bronzed and rubbing his nose for good luck... Jane was all about all of it, which was too cute. She also LOVED running in the grass, and it was fun getting to see her explore such a sweet place with so many memories. 
I grabbed this one from the archives... May 17, 2015. "From freshman orientation to graduation day, we went from strangers to besties. Thankful for the memories that are forever treasured on this campus and the home away from home Samford became for me these past four years. What a joy it is to close this chapter door and continue walking in faith through the next." 
Goodness, I loved being back on this campus even if just a few minutes! Thankful for how much I grew and learned and took away from that little place... So many memories and a perfect moment to frame in this new season looking back on such a sweet one from the past! 

And there you have it...just a place I am so thankful for, and I loved getting to take my two favorites back to see it!! I hope your week has been filled with little moments to frame as well!! I always love when you share them!! Thanks as always too for following along! 

I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!
Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between! 
Sending lots of love this Thursday!
XO
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!