Tuesday, April 23, 2024

April Goals

Well, here we are in the last week of April, and I am just getting to sharing my April Goals. It's been a busy, but fun month over here, and I thought it would be better late than never to share a few goals from this past month and a look back at March's too!! 
 

It feels like so long ago, but here's a little recap on March!! 



1. Put back together all upstairs’ closets. 

You guys, our upstairs closet project is officially DONE, and we could not be more excited. Well, I suppose you could say *almost* done. We are still planning on installing a few Elfa Shelves into Jane's new closet in the next month or so, but considering where we started and how empty her new closet is now, I'm considering it a success!! If you want to take a look at one of our closet makeovers where we turned one of our stuffed storage-closets into Pierce's new "office," you can find it here. I'll have to post an updated picture for our other one's at some point soon! 

2. Make a plan for Jane’s 2nd Birthday. 

Oh, this one was just SWEET and FUN!! I loved planning her little birthday party so much. It just felt simple and sweet and we had some family, neighbors and a few close friends over and it was just one of my favorite mornings! I'm so thankful I took the time though to think through a few things early though since her birthday comes so close to the beginning of April! 

3. Create a list for Preparing for Baby #2. 

Goodness, this one will probably be in the works until June I'm sure, but Pierce and I did brainstorm a few things that we think we'll need for Baby #2, which has been helpful to have and I'm sure more will come the closer we get! I'll take any and all tips from adding another one though and things that might be a blessing for our family in this new season!! 

Now onto April... 


1. Finish Jane's Room. 
Oh, how fun was this one to finally finish up!! We are adding a few touches, as I feel like every room always needs when it "comes together," but for the most part, her sweet room is up and ready, and I think it's everyone's current favorite room in the house!! You can find a few more pictures of this sweet space here. :) 

2. Host Jane's 2nd Birthday Party. 
We loved having Jane's little "Tea for Two" birthday party at our house. It was such a fun morning, and Jane is still talking about when all her "friends" were over. You can find a few more pictures and snapshots of that sweet morning here

3. Plan Pierce's 30th Birthday Trip. 

And this April goal has been just as much fun! Pierce turns 30 in May and although there were SO many places on our bucket-list for a birthday like this, add a baby due in just a few weeks and we had to scale back into something simple, but just as fun! We are so looking forward to a few days away this weekend, and I can't wait to share more after our trip!! 

And really, that about does it over here for the month of April. There are always extra little goals here and there, but it's been a fun month to celebrate all that this season holds. I would LOVE to know some of your goals for April and how they have been going! Here's to the last few days of April and making them the most productive so far!!

I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!
Sending lots of love!
XO
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!