Thursday, April 25, 2024

Frame This Moment - Daddy Home for Lunch

Happy THURSDAY! And Frame This Moment Day!!! Today I just have a little snapshot from our week of oftentimes our favorite part of the day!! 
We are in a season where Pierce works just a few minutes from home, and on days he can come home for lunch, it's always a favorite!!! Jane loves it and always looks forward to it and as you can tell, loves every minute of him being home!! She has this routine of hopping in his lap the minute he is done with his food, so she can finish hers, and I just had a thought that random afternoon that these are the sweet moments that one day we'll love to look back on. This little one is growing fast and is a big "Daddy's girl" recently, so I had to snap this little moment - mid laugh, mid lunch, and just middle of a really sweet season that we've been loving!! 

And that really just about does it for a little frame this moment from the week! I hope you're finding moments throughout your day as well!! Thanks as always for sharing them with me!! They are always so fun to see!

Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!!
I'll plan on seeing back here tomorrow!! 
Sending lots of love this Thursday!
XO
Tab

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!