Friday, April 5, 2024

Jane is TWO!!!

H A P P Y   B I R T H D A Y  
T O  S W E E T  J A N E  A R B E L ! ! !


Goodness gracious, it's hard to believe this sweet girl is TWO years old today. WOW. April 5th will always be such a sweet day in our family, and we have LOVED getting to reflect back on all that the Lord has done these past two years. 
This little girl has changed our lives all for the better, and we just couldn't love her more. 
She's just at such a sweet stage where she's still SO cuddly and cozy... 
But so grown up at the same time... 
She really does have a little heart of gold... 
And we pray the Lord continues to grow her heart toward loving and knowing Him. 
She's definitely our little adventurer... 
And never far from wanting to make you laugh...
She has the freest little spirit, but the softest heart toward people. 
Her little baby is never far from her side... 
And I can't wait to watch her become a big sister this year!!! 
Little Jane, I wish you would stay little forever, but I love watching you grow all the same. Happy Birthday, sweet girl!!! You sure are a blessing to so many!!! And WE LOVE YOU soo very much!!!!!

We are off today to celebrate sweet Jane and looking forward to such a special weekend!! Thanks so much for following along and for all of your love, support and encouragement these two years especially! I am so grateful!!! 

I hope everyone has such a sweet April 5th!! 
I'll see you back here next week!
XO 
Tab

2 comments:

  1. "I wish you would stay little forever, but I love watching you grow all the same" amen!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. 🥹🥰❤️ Sweet little Jane! She’s growing fast!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!