Tuesday, August 4, 2026

Hello August

Oh, Happy Happy August, my friends!!!  
What a fun little month to soak up the last of the summer fun and welcome in the new school year as well. 
There are still so many days that just feel like pure summer in August, and I love them all so much. And as a teacher by trade, those fresh school supplies still just make me smile as well. 
January is definitely a fresh start, but there's something about August that just makes it feel like it's a new beginning too. 
So, we are welcoming in a new school year over here in a few weeks... 
And getting ready for our favorite season of sports! 🏈
And soaking up the last bit of summer too!! Our beach trip is coming in September, but we are going to enjoy these warm August days as much as we can as well!!! We also have five August birthdays in our family and hopefully a trip to the State Fair as well, so August, we are ready for all that you have!! 

Tonight is our Prayer Journal Night that Jane has been SO excited for, so I'm going to take tomorrow off just to be present for the day today, but I'll plan to be back on Thursday! 

Here's to wishing everyone a VERY happy (and busy I'm sure!) beginning of August!! 
See you Thursday!
Sending lots of love!
XO
Tab

4 comments:

  1. Happy August, friend! I love your enthusiasm for all the things! I love August, too, although I'm never ready for summer to turn to fall!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Happy August, Suzanne!! I feel the exact same way about summer!!! We love it over here ☀️ But I do love that fall weather too!! Hope it’s a great month for you guys!!!

      Delete
  2. Happy August!!! Can't believe we are even saying that!!!! And that I have a third grader starting back to school?!?

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I can't believe it either!!! And THIRD GRADE!! That will forever be my favorite year in school though. ☺️🍎 I still talk to my third grade teacher. I hope she has such a WONDERFUL year!!!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!