Friday, October 7, 2022

Friday Favorites [10.7.22]

It's Friday!! Happy Weekend!! We are so looking forward to a few days to just cozy up and enjoy the fall  season... Today, I just have a few of our simple favorites from the week... Really, just day-to-day moments that we're trying to soak in and remember because we know we'll miss these days one day...

Hope you enjoy a little snapshot of some of ours and hope you're finding simple joys throughout your day and week too ☺️



The first favorite is my little helper while I was sewing this week... I've helped make these hobby horses for my sweet school I worked at the past three years and was so thrilled to get to help again!!! This has been a staple in our October for fours years now, and it was fun to continue and start teaching Jane the ropes 😉 My mom would be proud 😂


My second favorite is a picture I snapped getting to tutor a sweet fourth grader on our back porch... I usually tutor in our little kitchen nook, but we had small group coming, and Pierce was cooking up a storm making some amazing enchiladas in our kitchen, so I grabbed some of the fall snacks we had out for group and our tutoring things, and we headed outside. Just trying to soak in as much of this fall weather as we can!! 


Speaking of fall weather and soaking it in, we spent some of last weekend in our favorite and sweet downtown Franklin. We love this little Main Street so much, and it was fun to visit some of our favorite stores last week... We usually just window shop more than anything, but it was a fun afternoon for sure. This picture also made me laugh because it feels like Pierce and Jane are making the same face...hahaha I'm scared trying to get them to smile for fall pictures to come 😂 



Another sweet favorite is Pierce won tickets to the last home game of the Nashville Soccer Club, and we got to spend a little time down there while we dropped Jane off at a sweet friend's house for an hour or two... It was a sweet date night for sure! 


Speaking of sweet date nights...this one is simple, but we turned on our fire for the first time this season because our living room is finally back!! (Pierce would say this doesn't qualify as our "first fire" because we had the air conditioning on still, but hey! I couldn't help myself...) Having tea at night is such a simple joy for us, so I snapped a picture even though it's a clashing of seasons with our snowflake mugs and pumpkin pillow 🤦🏼‍♀️😂 ...I've been telling Pierce we need to get some fall mugs over here... hahaha


And last but not least...this little six month old in a sweatshirt... Not sure if we could get much cozier over here hahaha 

And that really about does it for the Riddicks... a random assortment of small joys and moments making up this Friday Favorites... Thanks Erika and Andrea for hosting a fun link-up! And thanks for reading and following along in our little journey!! 

I hope you have a wonderful and restful weekend, and I'll see you back here on Monday!!

Blessings, 
❤️Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!