Monday, October 3, 2022

Hello October

H A P P Y  O C T O B E R !! What a fun and special month over here… We love the crisp fall air, the clear blue sky, the pumpkin patches, the apple butter, the cool nights, and the football, not to mention the special date that the 27th is for us.. We just love it all and are looking forward to this fun month ahead. 
Today I just wanted to hop on and wish everyone a great start to the month and the first official Monday of October!! We had a busy and full weekend, and I can’t wait to share more and also all things fall soon - October Goals, Jane Turning Six Months (how did that happen?!), Fall Traditions and maybe even a Fall Home Tour. Let me know if there are any fall things that you’d love to read about on here too!! 
Here’s to hoping everyone has time on their hands to cozy up with a cup of tea, a journal and some good books this month...
The three of us will just be over here trying to check off as many of these as we can 💛 (Minus the haunted house for me haha!!) And we can’t wait to bring you along!!

Thanks for being here and for reading each morning!
I hope everyone has such a great Monday, and I’ll see you back here tomorrow!!
❤️Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!