Wednesday, October 19, 2022

Jackson’s Orchard 2022

Happy Wednesday!!! Hope it's beautiful wherever you are this morning!! It's gotten so chilly here recently, but we're soaking up all the fall left in this fun season for sure!! 

Today I thought it'd be fun to post a few pictures from our weekend at one of my favorite places, Jackson's Orchard. It's in Bowling Green, KY and a place that I've been spending a fall Saturday for as long as I can remember. My mom used to go when she lived in Bowling Green in college and when we were little, we'd make the trek down almost every fall to see some friends and experience Jackson's Orchard for a day. 
And this year we got to meet my parents there and let sweet Jane experience the sweetness that is this fun little place. I'm sure everyone has their place for the fall...this is ours and we love it just so very much...

So here are a few pictures just to scrapbook the memories of the day!!! Hope you enjoy and it makes you remember/inspired to enjoy all of your special fall memories and places! 
My parents got there before us and greeted us/Jane immediately 😂 Is she loved or what?! Hahaha
Loving her Grandmama's denim jacket and buttons ☺️
Jane adores them and they adore her!!! It's a win-win!! For all of us 🥰
Just taking in all the sights ☺️
My dad couldn't wait to take her to the petting zoo...
And she was lovinggg touching and feeling all the different animals... so sweet to watch!!
A success for sure!! From goats to donkeys and bunnies, she saw it all 😂 
I took her back to the car to change and feed her and it had gotten so much warmer, that I thought she could wear her little short sleeve dress the rest of the day! 
Happy girl, happy Daddy!
Love that little girl who oftentimes feels like a babydoll came to life!! 
Also, meet my beautiful parents, Jim and LeAnn. We were so happy they could make the drive down for the day to spend the morning and afternoon with us!! 
We took the hayride out the pumpkin path, corn maze, and apple orchard...  
And my mom seriously got some of the sweetest pictures of little Jane ☺️ 
Proud grandparents! Happy little girl with her apples 🍏😂🥰
I snapped a pic with my main man... ☺️
And then Mom got one of us with little apple girl 😉😂🥰
And sometimes you find your whole family sitting in the apple orchard with your six month old and just have to document it hahah love these people. 
My beautiful Mama!!! Had to get one of her like old times ☺️🥰
Loved experiencing everything with our sweet little Jane!! 
Finally headed home...so proud of Jane for hanging in there and loved spending the morning and afternoon with these favorites!!! 
My sweet mom loving life and headed out with her gallon of Apple Cider 😂 She gave us some on the drive home, and let's just say, it didn't last long! We loved that stuff so much!! Hahaha
Another trip to Jackson's Orchard in the books, and we loved every minute!!

Thanks for following along!! If you're ever in Bowling Green, it's so worth a sweet little stop!! 

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!!
Happy Fall!! And here's to creating sweet memories in this fun little season!! 
❤️Tab

2 comments:

  1. Looks like a beautiful day! You guys captured some great photos!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Alisha!! We needed you and your photography skills there that day!! 😉🥰

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!