Friday, October 21, 2022

Friday Favorites [10.21.22]

Happy Friday!!! The Riddicks are beach-bound today!! We are loading up the car and headed to Birmingham today to see some sweet friends, and then we're off to the beach with my family!!

I have some Friday Favorites for you today, and then I'll be taking next week off to enjoy some time with family! I hope you guys are having a great week and are finding simple joys in your own lives too as you soak in this fall season! Here's a little look into some of ours this past week ☺️



My first (and second and third) Friday Favorite come from my sweet friend Eurica who stayed with us last weekend... When her and her husband Lane left, they told me to check the room, and I found way too many goodies that they had left behind for us... I was so blown away and all of these have truly jumped to the top of my favorites this week... Eurica, thanks for blessing my life with all good things!!! Also, to all my tea lovers, this Trader Joe's Pumpkin Spice Rooibos is a crowd favorite around here!!! We love it so much!!!


Speaking of tea, I've been loving this fun new cup in the mornings with my reading and journaling! I think giving (and receiving) a mug is a such a fun gift because I always think of that person when I use it and no matter the day I get to say a little prayer and thank the Lord for that friendship! 


Also courtesy of Eurica, and please don't let my messy/have no idea what I'm doing hair turn you away from trying these amazing pins! At dinner one night she asked if I was a "clip girl," and I had no idea what to say... Was I clip girl?! Should I be a clip girl?! What exactly was a "clip girl..." Hahahha I mean I've used a clip every now and again, but then she showed me these french pins and all they could do and then proceeded to gift me two (😭), and I think I've used them every day this week... Still have no idea what I'm doing, but somehow I got my hair to stay that afternoon as I was working on my blog so I sent her this pic, and I'm hooked! If you see these around, you should give them a try too!! (And if you have any tips, please share too!!)


I know we're about to leave for vacation, but this particular afternoon, I literally felt like I was on vacation... Pierce's mom was in town and offered to watch Jane one afternoon while she napped, and I made my way to one of our very favorite little coffee shops in town, ordered a Rooibos Latte that they so kindly offered to make, and sat down to read, journal and work on my blog... I remember sitting at this exact same table about four days before my due date praying and thinking about our little one to come, not knowing if it was a boy or a girl or when he/she would come...and six months later, back at this table reflecting on all that the Lord has done...such a sweet moment! 


Speaking of little Jane, how could this not make my Friday Favorites?! A mini little scarecrow in honor of Jane that we added to our porch this year 😂 One of my new favorite fall finds for sure hahaha 


And last but not least...a favorite for sure is heading back to the beach with this guy... We'll be there over our anniversary next week, which is where we always love to try to spend it... We got married on the beach and for some reason, it just always seems like the perfect place to spend October 27th time and time again ❤️ (Even with family and a six-month old this time around...we'll take it! Hahaha)

We're looking forward to the week ahead and all the family time that's in store, but I'll miss being on here every morning with you all. Thanks for following along in this little journey and trusting me to be a part of your mornings. This has truly become such a sweet part of my days! I'll plan to be back on Tuesday, November 1st since we'll be traveling back Sunday, and I'm sure I'll need a day to catch my breath! 

Here's to wishing everyone a very wonderful last week of October - may your days be filled with all things fall, family and many simple joys!!! I'll see you Tuesday!! 

Blessings, 
❤️Tabitha (and Pierce)

4 comments:

  1. I'm so glad that I found your blog! I love it! Have the best time on your vacation!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Ashely me too!!! Thanks for reading!! And thank you so much!! We truly had the best week 🥰 Thanks for following along!!!

      Delete
  2. I look forward to reading your sweet blog each day. I hope you have a wonderful beach vacation and enjoy the time with your family.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww Kerry, this made my day!! Thank you. I always love seeing your name come up on my comments!! We had the best vacation and time with family!! Thanks for following along and reading each day!!!! ❤️

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!