Monday, January 23, 2023

Life Lately.

Oh, good morning Monday!!! I hope you guys had a great weekend!!! I thought it would be fun today to start the week off just with a little Life Lately around here recently. Things haven't been too crazy, but it's fun to document the day-to-day, as I know it's ever-changing. So here's a little look into the Riddick's life lately! 
We love meeting Daddy for lunch when we can, and I love snapping a picture before we leave. ☺️ Jane all bundled up...not sure I will ever get over it hahaha 
I've mentioned this before...but a lot of our life lately has looked like mornings spent reading. Pierce and I are reading through the Bible this year with our small group, and we have been loving it. This is our third or fourth time to read through it, but for some reason, this time feels the most manageable. I am also loving this ESV Reader's Bible. It's a Bible without headers or verse numbers, and it's making my mornings so fresh and new. I highly recommend if you ever want to change up your reading and are reading big sections at a time! 
This little one is exploring anywhere and everywhere she can!! 
She also had a little friend over a few weeks ago, and it was just too fun. 
Every part of that morning was just so cute! 
This little shelf in our study has definitely become "Jane's shelf." She loves crawling over there every morning to get her toys that she loves! 
This is the most hilarious picture, but Jane was literally thrilled beyond belief when she woke up and her friend was over...so precious!! 😂 
Lots and lots of lots of story time...she always goes back for her favorites haha I love these mornings! 
We love us some Herban Market... If you're ever in town and love clean eating, I can't recommend it enough. 
We've spent a few mornings on walks and at the park with friends... 
Jane just living her best life 😂 
I had a return to make at the mall one day, so Jane got to see the bright lights for the first time and as you can imagine, had her eyes peeled the entire time hahaha 
I wrote about Pierce's fun music night here! We loved cheering him on! 
It was fun getting to see him do his thing again. 
Lots of meal times recently! 
And we've been loving our morning walks ❤️
...and evening ones! This little girl will never miss any action... 😂 Her little eyes! So precious. 
Lots of salads over here for lunch these days... 
And lunches outside when it's sunny!!
We've got the best little grocery store buddy on our hands...  
And recently she's been the best little tutoring buddy while we wait for Pierce to get home in the evenings. 
Really, just have been loving these winter days with these two. 

Hope your days have been full to the brim too of the Lord's many blessings, even in small day-to-day moments and rhythms! We are trying to make the most of them over here these days. Thanks for following along!! 

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!! Happy Monday!! 
Blessings,
Tabitha 

4 comments:

  1. Jane is growing so quickly! She always has the biggest smile on her face! (I haven't been able to comment on your posts lately; I think it's an issue on my end?! but I think I have it working again!) -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. She really is growing so fast!! And oh no! I'm so sorry - I'm so glad it seems to be working now though!! Also so glad you are back in the blog world ☺️ I've missed reading your posts!!

      Delete
  2. Trying to comment from my phone vs. my computer now; let’s see if this works! Of course we have the same chair and same plates as you! 🤣🤣 -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!