Friday, January 27, 2023

Friday Favorites - Sunday Afternoons, a New Planner, and a Great Read

Happy Friday!! I can't believe this is the last weekend of January!! It's always a long month, but this one has seemed to go by faster than most this year for us... We don't have too much going on this weekend other than just cozying up and enjoying a sunny Saturday and rainy Sunday!

I just have a few simple Friday Favorites over here for you today. Things we're loving and enjoying and hope you're finding small joys in your days as well!! Here's a little look into some of ours! 



This little girl on Sunday afternoons is a favorite for sure. Her little pink jumper and matching shoes and little sleepy eyes...goodness. She's been going to the nursery, which is a whole new world for us all, but a favorite all around. It's pretty sweet seeing her crawl around with little ones her own size and she's always ready for a long nap when she gets home...we've been loving new little routines on Sunday mornings and afternoons... 


Another favorite these days is my new planner that came in the mail. I wrote a little about it here, but I knew I wanted a fun planner for this season, and I knew pictures are always the key to my heart hahaha so far, I'm really loving it. I've always been a pencil girl when it comes to planner, but I'm wondering if I should branch out a little and add some color to our days around here haha 


And oh my...this one is definitely a favorite this week. I wrote about some rhythms and routines this January for us and mentioned this book here, but I really have been loving it. I feel like she has a great perspective on little and big things, and I've been finding it so encouraging to read and put into practice some of her simple ideas. More to come I'm sure!!  


Oh these little goodies... In January, we always do a no sugar, no grain type of cleanse. We love it, and I feel like it just starts our year off so well. We've done a lot of different variations, but we've kind of learned what is beneficial and sustainable for us... This year, we decided to add a little chocolate for date nights, and after a friend from small group made these amazing homemade dark chocolate and peanut butter cups, we knew we had to try them. I didn't have any candy molds, so we used two mini ice-trays, and even without the sides coated, they were just so yummy. We substituted the sweetener for honey and the cocoa butter for coconut oil, and we could have eaten all of them in a single sitting. Seriously. So good and so simple!! I'm sure we'll be back making more soon. 



A favorite for sure is this little errand buddy...I love this girl, and I love when we get to run a few errands together... We bundled up one afternoon this week and made our way around town... Jane loves to see anything and everything she can, and I love having a little "helper" in the cart. 
It's hard to believe she used to be even smaller running errands with me... Oh goodness....I already miss that tiny little Jane!!!


And what would a Friday Favorite be without a January walk picture?! She loves her little snack on the way, and I love getting to talk to friends, listen to podcasts and just enjoy being outside. It's been a goal of ours to try to get out a little every day, even if it's chilly or dreary. It doesn't always happen, but is always better when it does!

And there you have it... Just a few little favorites over here! Thanks Erika and Andrea for a fun blog link-up! I hope you all have had many simple joys in your week as well and that you have a wonderful weekend as you finish up January! 

I'll plan on seeing you back here on Monday!!
Blessings, 
Tab

4 comments:

  1. I love her little beanie this winter! So cute!! - Angie
    www.therobertsonreel.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha thanks, Angie!! We've definitely gotten more wear out of it than I thought we would ☺️

      Delete
  2. Are those zutano slippers Jane has on?

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!