Thursday, January 26, 2023

Frame This Moment.

Happy, happy Thursday!! I thought I would continue the trend of Thursday's Frame This Moment this week. It has been the biggest delight to start this series! Every part just brings so much joy. It feels like the best reminder to slow down a bit and freeze a few moments...taking time to really soak them in and be grateful for the little gifts in life. I'm trying to do that over here with Jane growing faster than I knew was possible, and it's been so fun to be encouraged by your small moments too!! 

Here's my Frame This Moment this week... 
Goodness... I just love this picture. As we were playing one night, I thought maybe I could snap a picture when she crawled by and when I looked at it later, it just made me smile. I love everything about it... Jane... Her little face...her in a mid-crawl across the floor...her tiny sweatshirt and jeans...her favorite little "wand" that came with a xylophone my parents got her for Christmas that she now carries with her everywhere hahaha the little wooden Joseph in the tunnel that became her favorite part of the nativity scene we had out. The red balloon in the basket behind her that a friend let her take home after watching her and then it became a staple in her toys that she plays with... Our little kitchen table in the background with a few dinner dishes not all the way put away yet... Not to mention this little tunnel that she got as Christmas gift...it's all just too fun and feels like the sweetest little snapshot of life right now! 

And there you have it...that's my moment to frame this week. This has quickly risen to the top of some of my favorite posts to think about and write and definitely my favorite to hear from you about too!! I LOVE seeing your snapshots and moments you're framing. It helps make me remember to enjoy every moment even more! Thanks for taking the time to share! I hope you continue to!! 

Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things and soaking in all the moments in-between!! I'll see you back here tomorrow!!

Blessings, 
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!