Thursday, January 19, 2023

Frame This Moment.

Aww it's my new favorite series around here... 
A place to just document the sweet moments that make up this season that I know I will want to remember one day...

This week, I had to document this little snapshot from a simple morning here at home with Jane.
She woke up earlier than normal one morning and I still had a chapter or two to read, so I swooped her up on the couch with me and grabbed a few of her books while I finished reading for the day... I looked down at one point and just smiled and thought to myself that these really are the sweetest days.

I know I'll look back on her tiny little hands one day...her favorite animal book...her little sweet self just so content to sit next to Mommy and read first thing in the morning... I'm so grateful for these gifts and for the gift of stewarding this little life. 

I hope she always sits next to Mama and one day reads a Bible of her own ❤️ Until that day, I will just be over here soaking up these sweet nine month old sightings of Jane in the morning. 

And there you have it...just the simplest moment, but one that still fills my heart when I look at this little picture.

Thanks for sharing some of your all's moments this week!! It's been so fun to see some of the little moments that have made you stop and frame a little snapshot to remember. I hope you'll always continue to share! Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!!!

I'll see you back here tomorrow!!
Blessings, 
Tabitha

4 comments:

  1. Awww….I love this…💕☺️🥰…I’m so glad you are there to see and experience such sweet moments. They are truly fleeting…but there will be more to come. Treasure them all in your heart. ❤️ ~love, Mom

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks, Mom ☺️🥰 Love you!! So glad Jane gets so many sweet moments with you guys too!!! 💕

      Delete
  2. These are SO sweet. Maybe I'll share one this week <3

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alisha! I am SO glad you did!!! It made my day!! ☺️💛

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!