Tuesday, June 6, 2023

Happy June!!

It's June!! June is the beginning of summer in my mind, and we are so happy this fun and summery month is here!! 
It's so fun to be back on here - we had such a great time in Kentucky over Memorial Day weekend and Pierce and I got some time to talk about our June too, which we always love! 

Most of this past weekend was spent taking care of our sweet little one, but we are very grateful she's doing better and excited for these next few weeks of friends and family, sunshine and summer nights. 

I'll be back on here soon with some June goals, life lately, house project updates and more. Thanks for always following along, and I hope everyone's June has been off to a great start! 

Lots of blessing! And Happy June!!
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!