Thursday, June 15, 2023

Frame this Moment - Mowing with Papa.

Happy Thursday!!! Today's Frame This Moment is just the sweetest little moment that happened at my parent's house a few weekends ago... 
My dad (who has gone back and forth between simply Granddaddy and Papa Jim, but Jane has now started to say "Papa," which is just about the cutest thing ever, so I'm thinking that one may stick now!) bought Jane this sweet little mower for her birthday a few weeks ago. My parents have land in Kentucky, and my dad LOVES being outside and mowing, so this gift was perfect and right up his alley. Jane loves playing with it, and when we went to Louisville for Memorial Day, we took it up with us and one day Jane was pushing it next my dad working and it was too sweet not to snap a picture of... She is really into high fives currently, and I think her Papa Jim is just about her favorite person in the world, so she was loving this moment!! 
It's a precious one to savor and keep for sure!!! I'm sure that little mower will see plenty more days mowing along side Papa and Daddy too. 

A simple moment in time recently that I wanted to remember!! Thanks for always sharing yours too on this Frame This Moment day!! 

I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!! Hope you're finding small and simple joys and moments in your days too!! Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!!

Blessings, 
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!