Friday, June 30, 2023

Friday Favorites - Dinners Out, White Daisies, and Jane's Little Sandals

HAPPY FRIDAY!! Awww AND it's 4th of July weekend!! One of the best summer weekends!! Today I just have a few snapshots of some of our favorites this past week! It's been full of summer and family and fun - all of our very favorite things. 

I also can't believe it's the last day of JUNE! It's flying by!!! 

Hope everyone has such a great Friday and holiday weekend too!! Jane and I are off to clean, pack and pick up Pierce after lunch to head up to see my family! If travel is on the calendar for you too, I hope it goes well!! I'll plan to see you back here Wednesday!! Hope everyone has the very best 4th!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ



Currently, this is usually what a family pic looks like these days... Jane would MUCH rather look at everything around her instead of the camera, but I love her little extroverted personality and the waves she gives people while we're trying to snap a picture hahaha We took a random date night this week to celebrate a big day for Pierce at work, and this little nugget tagged along - her water bottle and all πŸ˜‚ 
This girl has been coming to our favorite little sushi place since she was little, and I often thinks she feels right at home there hahaha 
She experimented with some chopsticks and rice all on her own - Miss Independent is definitely her jam right now hahaha 
Also...this was a year ago almost to the day...my how much things change but how much they don't all at the same time hahaha We've always loved making the most of nights in this season! 


Pierce and I grabbed these white daisies at Amelia's Flower Truck this past weekend, and they have truly just been my absolute favorite this week. They make me smile every time I see them. 
My very favorite summer afternoon. White daisies, fresh watermelon, and iced earl grey. Not sure if it gets much better. 


Speaking of summer favorites, Jane's little white sandals finally came, and I could melt. I don't know if there are many things cuter than little baby shoes. 
Jane has worn these little precious ones for the past several months, and we have LOVED them. I just really love supporting small businesses any chance I can, and I love Leslie's "Little Love Bug" shoes and her heart behind her company and these precious shoes! 
Be still my little heart!! I love this so much. And she's (I've πŸ˜‚) loved her sandals so much!! 


Also, speaking of things Jane loves - I posted about this little "kitchen helper" yesterday, but it's been the sweetest little addition in our kitchen. I looked over one morning, and I saw Jane had climbed up with her two favorite things - her water bottle and Brown Bear πŸ˜‚ Only thing missing was her baby doll, which came later hahaha 
I walked by and saw her "waving" to the children in this book. A very classic sighting around our house, but now its in her favorite little new space hahaha 


And lastly, this sweet little craft that we put together this past week. So simple and a bit messy and "imperfect," but that's how I love these little things. 
This little spot in our study/playroom really has become a favorite... It started out as a blank canvas a few weeks ago, and I knew I wanted to fill it with some crafts at some point... Jane and I made this little summer craft and I threw up some paint samples that I had grabbed for her when I was looking at whites as we were painting the room. 
And now I hope it'll be a sweet place to add and create moments and crafts to celebrate the season and month! I've wanted to be better about doing creative little things like this, so this has been a fun way to channel my little "Junior Kindergarten" heart πŸ˜‰πŸŽ¨ 
But speaking of July 4th, this is where you can find us this weekend!! 
We are headed up to my parents' house for the weekend, and we are looking forward to all things family and summer!!

Hope everyone has such a great weekend, and I'll plan to see you back here Wednesday!!! Thanks Erika and Andrea for the fun blog link-up!!

Lots of love and Happy early July 4th!!
❤️Tabitha

4 comments:

  1. Hope y'all have the best long weekend! Also, there is absolutely nothing better than baby shoes LOL!!! so cute!!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks, Alisha!!! You guys too!!! And I agree!! So cute!!!! 😍 Happy 4th!!! πŸ‡ΊπŸ‡Έ

      Delete
  2. Aww! What beautiful family photos. It looks like you all had a lovely evening out.
    Those daisies are so pretty and those sandals are just adorable.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Thanks so much, Kim!!! It was a fun dinner for sure!! And Jane has loved her little sandals - I have too!! πŸ˜‰ Hope you guys had a great weekend too!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!