Friday, June 16, 2023

Friday Favorites - Thursday Nights, Mama's Helper, and Summer Walks

Happy Friday!!! Aww it's the weekend and Father's Day too!! Happy Father's Day to all the dads out there, including mine, Pierce's and our very own Pierce too!! I hope everyone has the best weekend celebrating!!

Today I just have a few of our favorites from this past week! Hope everyone is finding small and simple joys in their weeks too! Here's a little look at ours today!! 



I think Thursday nights should probably just be deemed a forever favorite for the Riddicks. We love nights with our girl, but nights we get together are so fun and special these days! We were so thankful for a sweet family in town who watched Jane for a night as a fun birthday gift!! We loved those few hours on that Thursday so very much! ☺️

Jane is Mama's little helper these days around the house, and it truly just keeps me smiling over here. 
She watches everything we do, from unloading the dishwashing to dusting and vacuuming on Friday mornings... I looked over and saw her with my extra rag and had to try to snap a picture 😂 Sweet girl!! 

She's recently started wanting to help in the kitchen, and it's fun finding small jobs she can do. I hope she's always a helper like this!! 


Jane and I have been loving our summer walks! I made a mileage goal for June (I need to share June goals soon!! Only half way through the month...hahaha), and it's been fun trying to get them all in!!
Aunt Audrey has even joined us on a few - only Jane's favorite person, clearly 😂 


And mornings reading should probably also just be a forever favorite over here too...
Even and especially when this little nugget joins us!!


Speaking of this little nugget...this season with her is absolutely a favorite for me these days... 
She's just too fun and is becoming so big before my very eyes! 
She's also on the go, always exploring, seeing, doing...and it really is my favorite! (Jane's favorite would be this computer keyboard Pierce brought downstairs a few days ago...so fascinating hahaha)

Those are just a few of our favorites around here!! Just small snapshots from our week. Thanks Erika and Andrea for the fun blog link-up!!
Happy Father's Day again!! If you're looking for a little homemade gift to make, you can check out our very favorite Photo Cubes from last year here

Hope everyone has a great weekend!! I'll plan to see you back here Tuesday!!
Blessings, 
Tabitha

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!