Friday, June 23, 2023

Friday Favorites - Farmer's Market, Summer Fruits and Afternoons Reading

Happy Friday!! It's the weekend!! Hope everyone has had a great week! Jane has a fun night planned tonight with Aunt Audrey, and Pierce and I have a night in Nashville planned thanks to such a sweet company reward that he won this past spring. We're excited for the fun weekend and hope everyone is having a great official start to summer this week!! 

Here's a look at just a few of our favorites around here this past week...




On Saturday morning, the three of us packed up and headed to the Farmer's Market in Franklin. It's such a fun and sweet place and we hadn't been this season.
It was fun being out and about with this guy, baby in tow and everything! 
We grabbed some lettuce and vegetables and fresh flowers and this girl was chowing down on a snack and having the time of her life when we snapped this 😂 A fun Saturday morning in the books for sure! 


On Monday night, we had our small group over for a little girls/guys night, and of course, I had to have some summer fruits out!! Along with some of the most beautiful snapdragons we had gotten at the Farmer's Market. A favorite for sure!! 


This year for my birthday, Pierce's sweet mom gifted me with a Kindle. I gave Pierce one for Christmas many years ago, and we've always just shared it and one of us has tried to have a real book on hand, but it's been so fun to each have our own. 
This is where you can find us most weekends while Jane is napping 😂 
Love him and Sunday afternoons cozied in our living room!! 


This past weekend one of my sweetest little students stopped by to drop off the most thoughtful little gift for Jane, and it made my day!!! 
Jane was LOVING her, and I was loving them together. I pray she grows up to be like this sweet little girl one day for sure. ❤️


And lastly, I've just been loving hanging with my people. From afternoons with Jane... 
To lunches out with Pierce... this summer is off to a good start!! Fun earrings, watermelon and all!! 😉🍉🥰

Just a few of our favorites!!Thanks Erika and Andrea for the fun blog link-up!! I hope everyone has a great weekend!!! I'll plan to see you back here on Tuesday!! 

Blessings, 
Tab

8 comments:

  1. You guys are so cute! Love that one of your students brought you a gift! Happy blogging! -Holley simplyholleymarie.com

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Holley, so happy to have found your sweet blog too!! 💕 Happy summer to your sweet fam and littles!!! 🍉

      Delete
  2. What a generous gift you received from your mother-in-law. I know you will enjoy it so much through the years.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. It truly is such a generous and thoughtful gift!! Thank you!! I have already been loving all the use it's been getting ☺️

      Delete
  3. How fun! I'm obsessed with my kindle and can't imagine sharing one lol!! Have a great weekend!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Haha! I know! I can't believe we've "shared" this long hahaha It is nice to each have our own!! Hope you guys had a great weekend too!!!

      Delete
  4. I do love a farmers market. It sounds like you had a fun time. How wonderful that you and Pierce both have a Kindle now. Happy reading!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Farmer's Markets really are so fun and special to get to support so many people in the area! And yes, it's been such a blessing to both have our own!! Thanks so much, Kim! Hope you had a great weekend!!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!