Friday, November 10, 2023

Friday Favorites - Christmas Village Edition

Ok friends, it's just about my favorite weekend of the year!!! We are headed to one of my favorite places as the kick-off to one of my favorite seasons, and I just love it all so much! I think even Jane can sense the joy in the air this Friday Morning 🎄✨🎁

This is about the time every year where Thanksgiving and Christmas all kind of blend together in my mind, and it truly just becomes the best time of the year. We LOVE Thanksgiving and the countdown to all the fall and fun and food and family that it holds, but we also love our home in all its Christmas cozy and lights, and when you put them both together it definitely makes us feel like we are right in the middle of "the holidays," which is exactly where I want to be!!

So really my Friday Favorites this week is dedicated to this favorite weekend of ours. ☺️ Bring on all the merriness!!! Hope your weekend is full of just the same!!! 



The first is this amazing little place. Christmas Village. All of my friends know I look forward to going to this place so much. It's like Etsy meets Hallmark, but in real life, and just such a fun place to be! There is Christmas music playing, a Santa to take pictures with, a million booths with handmade goodies and so many people just living in that Christmas joy. You just can't beat it. 
I've been going to Christmas Village since I was in college...they had one in Birmingham called Christmas Village Festival and my sweet friends and I just LOVED going every year... We grabbed my mom a homemade birdhouse one year, my dad a homemade bread knife, and so many more things that we all loved so much... Then when I moved to Nashville and realized Christmas Village was set up every year here, I was so excited! I convinced Pierce to go with me that first year, and we've been going ever since... I dare even say he might even *look forward* to it now too 😉 
It's just merry and happy and so very fun to grab ideas and support local creatives selling what they've made or created or are passionate about... There are SO many booths and so many gifts... It also ALWAYS inspires us to come home....


And try to make our home just as merry as that sweet Christmas Village. 
Being cozied up next to that fire at night during Christmastime is just our very favorite. 


We also love when these Christmas sheets make their appearance every year. When we were first married, I saved up to splurge on a pair of Pottery Barn Christmas sheets, and they really are our favorite every year. I think it might be the time to invest in some for Jane too... 🥰


Speaking of Jane...this little one at Christmas will always be a fave! 
Last year she was just starting to make her rounds in crawling, and it was such a sweet time of year to watch her grow so much...
Take me back to that sweet gummy smile!!! 


And lastly, the music, the snacks, and cozy nights with the sweetest movies... We love all of it. Consider me to be Buzz in this picture and Pierce to be Woody... We put all of our very favorites into one big playlist when it comes to Christmas music and I could listen on repeat all day every day and Pierce goes a little crazy if we don't mix it up some hahaha There's a good compromise in there I'm sure. 
We love to make our own peppermint milkshakes...this year, I even snagged us some all-natural peppermints, so we are ready!! 
Puppy chow is our very favorite Christmas snack/treat for some reason... We made it one Christmas while we were dating, and here we are years later still loving it! 
Our Christmas mugs remake their appearance...
I just love putting together our Christmas card... 
And snuggling with this cutie and all our Christmas blankets just make it the very best. 
Christmas Village, we are ready for you and all the fun that comes after!!! 

We are off to enjoy the weekend, but I'll plan on seeing you back here next week! I have one more fall post to share of a sweet family tradition even after the official *start* to the Christmas season over here! Hope your weekend is filled with just as much joy! And thanks Erika and Andrea for a fun blog link-up! 

Lots of blessings, joy and so much merriness!! 
XO,
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!