Wednesday, November 29, 2023

What's Up Wednesday [November 2023]

Happy Wednesday!!! It's the last What's Up Wednesday of 2023 over here because in December I'll be taking some time off to soak in all things Christmas with our family, but today I am looking back and recapping a little bit of our November!! 

Hope yours has been full of family and blessings as well!! Here's just a little look at what we've been up to recently... 


What We've Been Eating:
We always love this Thanksgiving meal of my mom's... It is truly the very best. 
Also, if you're looking for one of the very best Christmas snacks, we love these peppermint yogurt covered pretzels. They don't have any artificial coloring in them, which can be hard to find with peppermint things, and they are just such a fun treat! We found ours at Sprout's, and they were the best snack while we decorated this year! 

What We're Reminiscing About:
Last Thanksgiving, Jane and Lucy were 7 and 4 months old, and we somehow snagged this adorable picture of Jane putting her arm around Lucy unprompted 😍😂
This year, they were 19 and 16 months, and we caught this precious moment on camera!! 
They found each other in the yard and just started hugging!! Sheesh, I love that these two little cousins get to be close!!! It really is precious and so special to watch!

What We're Loving:
I love our afternoons snuggled up on the couch after nap-time with a little snack! 
Goodness, how did this used to be life?! It's going so fast, but all just so very sweet! 

What We've Been Up To:
Well, our November wouldn't quite be the same without our annual Christmas Village weekend, and this year, it was just as sweet! We loved every minute, and I think sweet little Jane did too!!
We've also been loving little mornings at the library with friends... 
And sitting next to little cousins just reading books... 
We soaked up the last of the warm, fall weather with front yard picnics and mornings playing... 
We went from one to five for a weekend and had a blast watching some of our favorites for a night! 
We grabbed a few lunches out with Daddy! 
And spent lots of mornings reading and cozying up!! 

What We're Dreading:

I say this every December, but about the time our Christmas lights go up outside, I have to always remember to blow dry my hair somewhere else because somehow the lights and our bathroom use the same breaker and anytime I turn on the blowdryer, it trips the breaker and both the lights and my hair dryer turn off 😂 Are these the things that I will miss when we move one day?! Probably... Hahaha Also, would it be good have an electrician look at that one day? Also, probably hahaha

What We're Working On:
I've been loving watching this little girl start loving to draw! 
As a teacher, it just makes my heart happy and excited to see her little fingers working so hard! 

What We're Excited About:

All things Christmas. We love the sweet month of December!!

What We've Been Watching/Reading:
Well Pierce and I are about to enter our last month finishing up the Bible this year, which has been so sweet! And sweet Jane has also been reading in her new little spot that she's found - with her feet tucked under her bookshelf and doll in lap every time. It always makes smile! 
We've been watching lots of football and Christmas movies over here, but we also watched this show with my parents over Thanksgiving break, and it's a fun one if you're looking for a new reality show. I would say it's a mix between Amazing Race and Who Wants to be a Millionaire with a James Bond theme (with a little language mixed in.) But it's a fun one if you're looking for something to watch! 

What We've Been Listening To:

I have a playlist called "Christmas Tab" that I started years ago, and each year, we just keep adding to it and it's pretty much all that plays during the month of December around here hahaha 

What We've Been Wearing:
This fall has been full of lots of flannels, and we've been loving it all!! 

What We're Doing This Weekend:
We won't be on the slopes, but we'll be with these two (and Jane and Lucy) soaking in some holiday fun in a place I've never been before, and I can't wait!! 🎄✨

What We're Looking Forward To Next Month:
Celebrating this little one's 2nd Christmas!! 
How is that even possible?!

What We're Thankful For:
I don't think I'll ever not be thankful for this little family... And the bigger families that we got to see over Thanksgiving too! So much to be grateful for these days... 

And there's just a little recap of some of our November. I hope yours was just as full and fun and filled with many blessings as well!! Thanks Shay and Sheaffer for the fun blog link-up! And here's to welcoming December at the end of this week! I can't believe it's almost the end of 2023! 

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow! 
Lots of blessings!
Tabitha

2 comments:

  1. These are beautiful photos from lately! And the picture of the girls hugging in the yard was precious! Have a great week!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thanks Alisha!!! And it really was so precious - glad we have a little picture to remember! 🥰 Hope you guys have had a great end to November too!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!