Wednesday, November 8, 2023

Let's Look - Christmas Stocking Stuffers

Happy Wednesday!! I am jumping into this month's Let's Look blog link-up with a little break from fall and jumping into Christmas a tiny bit early with some Christmas Stocking Stuffers. 
Well, this post is perfect timing because I've been Christmas Stocking shopping all week and just found us three new stockings that will be coming in the mail soon. We've had these two from Hobby Lobby since we got married, and it's time to add Jane to that little mantel! We're excited to put them up soon! 

But here are just a few of our favorites for stockings around this time of year... 


I couldn't not put my absolute favorite chapstick on here. I found this all natural chapstick at the cutest little natural market and coffee shop in Nashville and have never looked back. This Hazelnut Vanilla smells absolutely amazing, and I love the ingredients and that it's from a small shop. 
I hope my stocking is full of these - they are amazing! 


Second, this headband. I use it every night to wash my face. I actually picked mine up at HomeGoods, but I found so many on Amazon. I love this thing... 
And Jane does too!! Hahaha


Well, third, this one isn't extremely exciting, but Pierce lives in these socks when he works out and runs. And I hope he doesn't read this because I think these will actually be in his stocking this year because he definitely needs some new ones hahaha 


Four, these little Melissa and Doug crayons have been such a hit with Jane and would be a perfect little stocking stuffer to go along with their coloring mat too. 
These all-natural beeswax ones might end up in her stocking this year though, considering my love for all things beeswax and her love for coloring! 😍😂


I recently pulled these teddy bear counters out of my school things, and they have been such a hit and would be the best little stocking stuffers! I remember having these counters when I was little and loving them so much. Jane has been sorting these, lining them up, pouring them, hugging them 😂, and loving playing with them. A cute addition to any playroom for sure! 



This little soft, precious doll was a gift for Jane when she was just a few months old, and it has become a favorite in our house. She is the perfect size for a little stocking and it's the perfect doll to cuddle and hold and Jane sleeps with her most nights now. A favorite for sure!


This little Kanoodle came to mind as such a perfect stocking stuffer... Someone gave this to us as a gift, and it has definitely been well-loved in our house. It's truly perfect for someone who loves brain teasers/challenges and so fun trying to solve so many different puzzles!


And lastly, I'm sure everyone already knows my love for this popper and all fine-motor and sensory toys. We used them all the time in our classrooms, and they are such great resources for so many things from hand-strength to fine motor skills, and I love having what I can around for Jane. I'm sure a few of these will end up in her stocking this year too!! 
From the classic popper and friends...
To the fidget pop tubes...
And these little Squigz suction cups... They are all perfect little stocking stuffers - especially for road-trips and travel days!! And bath time too!! 

And there you have it...just a random little assortment of items for your Christmas Stockings this year. What are your go-tos?! I'd love to know!!! I can't believe it's right around the corner... It's Christmas Village weekend this weekend, so we are getting ready for all things Christmas coming up over here!!! Thanks Shay and Erika for the fun blog link-up!

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!!
Lots of blessing and happy early Christmas shopping!!
Tabitha

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!