Thursday, November 2, 2023

Frame This Moment - Ratatouille 🐭

Happy Thursday!!! Every Thursday, I like to take a minute and freeze a tiny moment in time to remember and savor. Today's Frame This Moment was from Tuesday and three little costumes that came together and really did make it such a sweet night to remember. 
We had seen a picture of couple with a little one dressed up as Ratatouille a while ago, and with Jane loving living on Pierce's shoulders, we both thought it was such a cute idea. Well, fast forward a few months later and October truly flew by, especially the end with our anniversary and a few days out of town to celebrate. But when I woke up on Tuesday, I thought maybe I could pull something together channeling my creative mom and years of being in the classroom. 

So Jane and I packed up and headed to Hobby Lobby, where I grabbed two chef hats, the last two aprons and some pink and gray felt. After a few cuts for the ears and some safety pins on a headband and for the tail, we ended up with this cutie little mouse and two chefs on our porch. πŸ˜‚ 
We snapped the first picture and then had our neighbor take this one, and I love them both. This season, this home, this porch, and these people. All just my very, very favorite. And little Jane just loving it all. 
Pierce looked like a true chef, and having little Jane on his shoulders just couldn't have been more perfect. 
I love this little girl, her cut-out ears, love for people, and our sweet neighborhood where so many memories are being made. I'm so thankful! 

Just a little Frame This Moment for your Thursday! ☺️ Thanks as always for sharing yours too!! It's my favorite each week! 

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!
Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!!
Lots of love!
Tab

2 comments:

  1. Oh my, what a precious idea and perfectly executed!! 🐭 Love that movie! The year my oldest daughter was a baby, my husband dressed as Elmer Fudd and the baby and I were rabbits. ☺️ Sweet memories.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, Alinda! You are so sweet. I love the Elmer Fudd and rabbits idea too!! Definitely such fun and special memoriesπŸ₯°

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!