Wednesday, November 1, 2023

Hello November

Aww November 1st...the start of a new month and a true kick off to "the holidays." I love this month and all the coziness, autumn colors, warm drinks, traditions, and family time that it brings along with it! 
November to me just feels like home, and this year I am trying to slow down and really enjoy all that this month holds. 
We have one of our favorite weekends of the year coming up and what we have learned to call the kick-off to our Christmas when we visit Christmas Village, turn on our Christmas playlist for the first time and decorate our home inside and out full of twinkle lights and greenery and all things fresh pine. There is just nothing better. 
Thanksgiving is also just a very, very favorite. From the cold, crisp morning to the parade and amazing food and time with family, I love that day so very much. 
And speaking of Thanksgiving, this is our very favorite November song. It just makes me feel like all is right in the world and takes me back to the best of the sweetest holiday. 
All the while soaking up this sweet girl and seeing fall and each month through a new little lens. 

What does your November hold?! I'm praying today is off to the very best start and here's to wishing everyone such a cozy and full November 2023!!

I'll see you back here tomorrow!
Blessings, 
Tab

2 comments:

  1. November is a wild month for us - but man am I excited for all the fun! I start this weekend out all day Saturday and Sunday at a local Christmas tree farm taking mini session fall/Christmas photos all day! Next weekend, our girl turns SIX (mind-blowing!!), while also having sessions all weekend! The next weekend, I've got a weekend full of Christmas PJ mini sessions in my in home studio, then it's thanksgiving week already and we are taking a few days off and heading to the lake of the ozarks to see some extended family - and then finish up the month with more sessions!! HA! Although November is filled with so much for our family, hoping there is time for all the little celebrations, excitement, and time for rest as well as we get ready for Christmas and getting closer to baby!

    P.S. - With Christmas coming, I'd love to send y'all a card (my faaaaavorite season!!) and If you wanted to shoot me an email with your address, once we get our family photos back I'd love to send one along!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh my goodness!! What a busy month of November!!! I sure wish we lived closer - I'd be taking you up on some of these sweet Christmas sessions!!! I can't believe your little girl is about to be six!!! I hope everything goes well this month!!! And YES! We would be honored to get your all's card! I'll send our address your way!! I can't believe Christmas is right around the corner!!!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!