Tuesday, November 14, 2023

Jackson's Orchard 2023 🍂🍁

Happy Tuesday!!! Well, like I said, we are loving being in Christmas mode over here - I just don't think I will ever not love our house in greenery and lights with the fire on and blankets out... Give me a cup of hot tea and a Christmas movie, and I'm just about in heaven. But before I could transition all of my blog posts to Christmas too, I had to post one last family tradition that is a very favorite every October. Sweet Jackson's Orchard. I've been coming here since I was a little girl, and now we get to bring Jane and it makes the whole day even sweeter!! 
I brought Pierce here the fall after we were first married to show him the sweet childhood tradition, and we've come back almost every year since... 
Last year little Jane had just turned six months old, and we loved it all the same!! 
This year though she was big enough to swing on the real swings, and I couldn't believe it. 
We met Nana and Papa there and that might have been the most exciting part for little Jane! She truly loves them so much. 
We hopped on the hayride to go back to the pumpkin patch... 
And this little one got right to work collecting all the pumpkins she could see...
I think she could have been out there all day if we had let her 😂 
We always love when Aunt Audrey joins the fun!!! 
A fun afternoon with lots of favorites! Mr. Matt even joined in on the afternoon too!! 
We grabbed a quick family picture... 
And I snagged one with this guy too!! 
And we made our way to the corn maze... You couldn't convince Jane to be on any other team other than Nana and Papa's that's for sure haha 
But I loved going through the maze with this one... 
And then we had to take little Jane over to the apple orchards... 
Last year, she was just barely sitting up...
And this year I can't get over how much bigger she looks!! 
I of course had to grab a caramel apple... I could live off of those things, and Pierce just always shakes his head hahaha 
Jane went down this slide way too many times to count 😂 
And was very focused on all of hay-bails... 
I snagged the cutest old-timey sweatshirt of one of my very favorite places... 
And Jane finished off some apple cider, probably being the best drink she's ever had hahaha 
I loved getting to spend the afternoon with these two! 
It's crazy to think we've been coming here since we were little! 
I hope Jane always looks back on this little tradition with the sweetest memories too... It wouldn't quite be a fall season without this little trip to Jackson's Orchard. 

And there you have it...just a very favorite on our fall bucket-list every year... Hope you and your family have had the sweetest fall too!! We are still soaking up these warm days over here and loving the little things each new season brings!!

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!!
Lots of blessings, 
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!