Wednesday, November 15, 2023

November Goals

Happy Wednesday!! Well as we're coming up on half-way through the month, I thought it would be a good time to check in on some goals for November with a look back on September and October too. 
November is always full with travel for Thanksgiving, putting up Christmas and enjoying the last of the beautiful fall days. I love this sweet month though, and can't believe we are truly nearing the end of 2023!!!

For September and October this year, I combined goals for the months since both were so busy with lots of travel and fun. Here's a look back on a few of those goals... 
1. Prep and prepare for our traveling and trips. 

This was such a helpful goal throughout September and October. We took many trips from a family vacation to the beach to a trip to Wyoming to see Pierce's family, trips to Louisville and then our anniversary trip to Vermont. All were so fun, and I was so thankful to feel a little more prepped and prepared going into them. 

2. Complete at least one big organizational project in our home. 

Goodness, this one, I can't say that a "big" organizational project has been officially completed, but there were a few small ones that got done in those months, and for that I was thankful. There are a few big ones that I'm hoping to tackle come the New Year though!! I'm coming for you, January! Hahaha 

3. Transition our closets to fall and winter. 

This one I feel like is almost done, except for the fact that some days it has still been in the 70s here in Nashville, so I'm sure there are multiple things I will find that I'm missing when those cold, blistery days come rolling in! 

And for November... 
1. Run 20 miles. 

Last November, I made my first running goal since Jane at 20 miles for the month, and I loved it. I loved having something to shoot for, and I thought it would only be right for this month this year to hold the same. Pierce has still been doing some runs with me, which is always more fun and helpful too!! 

2. Set up Christmas and invest in a few pieces on our list. 

This one is a fun one because when we were first married, I somehow convinced Pierce to let me set up Christmas before we left for Thanksgiving since we were going to be gone the full week and wouldn't have a weekend free until well into December, and well, the tradition kind of stuck. And I semi-love it. I love getting to enjoy it just a little while longer before the fresh-slate of January comes. But this year there are a few pieces that we need to add to our Christmas, including some new stockings to include Jane this year! It's been fun shopping for a few favorites to add to our simple, yet cozy Christmas home! 

3. Finish brainstorming my Christmas gift list. 

Oh goodness, I love thinking about Christmas gifts. If I'm honest, I'm always thinking about fun things to get people when I hear them talking about something or when I come across something that I feel like they would love. This year, I would love to have most of my list figured out come December. I know it's not always possible to grab everything or think through it all, but I could add gifts to my list all the time - it just brings me a joy thinking how to bless our friends and family!

And that about wraps it up for November over here... I would love to hear your goals too!! It's always so fun to hear what you are up to!! Here's to a very productive month leading up to such a fun December! 

I'll plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!
Lots of love, 
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!