Thursday, November 16, 2023

Frame this Moment - Christmas Joy

Happy Thursday! Today's Frame This Moment was just a little snapshot in time this past week that just makes me smile. 
Jane has been loving washing her hands in her little sink recently, and this morning in particular, I went to take a picture to send to Pierce with her little Christmas pajamas on, and she turned back right as I was taking it and smiled. I love these slow mornings with Jane, and my goodness, with Christmas all around in the house, it just seems to make them even sweeter. When we first got this little kitchen, she could barely reach the top of the sink, and I've loved watching her grow into using it and start her pretend play too.

I love this little girl, I love watching her grow, I love the sweetness of Christmas lights and decorations and pajamas, and I love soaking in the small, little, ordinary moments of this season. If only time really could slow down...

As always, thanks for sharing your moments as well!!! Soaking in these little snapshots has made my love for the seemingly insignificant moments of everyday grow so much this year. Thanks for journeying along with us! Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between! 

Lots of love! 
Tabitha 

3 comments:

  1. I love this little kitchen! Could you provide a link or info about it? Thank you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hi there!! Oh we love this kitchen too!! It is Pottery Barn Kids - The Chelsea Kitchen Collection ☺️ I found ours on Facebook Marketplace and have seen several on there since too, so it might be worth a look in your area :) Hope you find one you love!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!