Thursday, November 9, 2023

Frame This Moment - Teddy Bears on a Sunny Day.

Happy Thursday and Frame This Moment day! Today's sweet little moment in time comes from the sunniest fall day that we tried to spend every minute of outside...
I mentioned these little teddy bears yesterday in my Christmas Stocking Stuffer post, but I pulled these out of my teaching things this past week, and they have been the biggest hit. I grabbed two tupperware pieces from our kitchen and figured it would be quite a while before Jane actually could put them in any sort of color order, but she surprised me, and I think surprised herself as she sorted all of them and asked for more... I took them outside that afternoon with a blanket and her climbing ladder and we had the best sunny afternoon just soaking it all in. At one point, I looked down and knew I had to take a little picture. These are the sweetest days, and I know the moments that I will one day want to look back on and remember and treasure... So, I'm framing it in time and soaking in her little blonde hair in the sun, her tiny little hand, her little brain working trying to find the right color, and her sweet self as she happily spends the day outside with Mama. I love her and these sweet days for sure!! And this little picture just makes me smile! 

And there you have it... Just a simple little snapshot from our afternoon. It's definitely a keeper. Thanks for sharing yours too!! It always makes my Thursday!!! I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!!

Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!
Lots of blessings, 
Tab

2 comments:

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!