Thursday, January 11, 2024

Frame This Moment - Jane's Second Christmas

Happy Thursday and the first Frame This Moment of 2024!! Thanks to everyone for their sweet comments and messages yesterday - we are so excited about this huge blessing from the Lord ❤️ Today I just have a little snapshot from this past Christmas - I love looking at this little picture compared to last year's and all the growth that has happened for sweet little Jane! 

 
Last year, she was just starting to crawl and Christmas morning was so sweet in so many ways with her little gummy smile and reindeer footie pajamas. This year, she was up and at'em, eating breakfast with us at the table and begging to turn on the lights to Christmas tree with the remote. The same sweet little Jane, but my how much older and how much change and growth in just one short year. 

The thrill and excitement of Christmas morning is just hard to beat and both of these pictures just make me smile. I will share more snapshots soon of our break, but I thought this moment was a perfect one to "frame" to start the year off. Thanks for taking time to slow down and share some of yours too. Last year, I shared my very first Frame This Moment with a few day old baby Jane, and the practice of picking a small moment to remember each week was such a special part of the year. I'm excited to walk through it again with you all this year! It always makes my day to share in yours as well!!

Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between! 

I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!
Lots of love!
XO
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!