Tuesday, January 16, 2024

Snow Day ❄️

You guys!! HAPPY TUESDAY!! We definitely got our snow over here in Nashville, and we are LOVING it. Jane has been having the sweetest time, and we are definitely soaking in all this cozy family time. 
I have been loving the extra time at home with the fire going and snow outside to take care of all of my "miscellaneous items" I wrote about on Friday. We've done lots of laundry, many more drawers and bins have been gone through and our donation pile is growing again. All the while getting out in the snow as much as possible and making the most of this winter wonderland!! 
This little girlie would sleep in this pink snow bib and rain boots if we let her 😂 She's going on day three of wearing her little outfit and still loving her time in the snow. My goal today is some homemade little snow crafts! I'll be sure to post them soon if we grab our paint and paper today!! 
I've also been loving time with this guy. Having a three-day weekend turned work from home week is the best! From Wyoming to Dallas to Nashville, we love our days in the snow together!!! And having a little one has made it all the more fun!! 
I'll be back soon with lots more pictures of our snow days, some snapshots of our Christmas break, one of my favorite posts of recapping our 2023, January Goals, Snow Crafts and more! But today I'm off to enjoy another Snow Day with my favorite people!! Thanks for following along and hope everyone is staying safe and warm wherever you are and are enjoying the snow if you're living in a Winter Wonderland too!! 

I'll plan on being back tomorrow with Let's Look!! 
Sending lots of love!
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!