Tuesday, April 18, 2023

"Jane is a Sweet One" Birthday Party

Aww happy Tuesday!!! We had the sweetest weekend over here, and I thought maybe I'd round out the birthday blog posts by sharing a few pictures from our fun day with family and friends. 
Goodness, this little one is just easy and fun to celebrate!! 
It wouldn't be a party without balloons and my sister's sweet cookies!! 
She truly ALWAYS does such an AMAZING job!!
They were the star of the show for sure!! Thank you, Audrey!!! We love you!!
We had a little gift table set up! 
And some sweet pictures of her throughout the year. These are still up, and I just love looking at them. My goodness, how she has grown so much this year!!!! 
We had the sweetest spread of food - I didn't even snap a picture of my sister's goat cheese, thyme, and honey phyllo cups and Pierce's bacon wrapped dates. So amazing and so delicious! 
My sweet in-laws helped make these amazing little fruit kabobs! We had made them for my sister's graduation tea several years ago, and they are always a hit! 
And this tiny little set-up on our refrigerator just made me smile. What a year! (And nine months!) I still can't believe her tiny little hand on those ultrasound pictures at twelve weeks. What a miracle a little life is!!! 
We also had a little balloon arch in the living room set-up courtesy of Jane's nap one afternoon haha 
I loved seeing it right when you walk in! (I chose white because I'm semi-hoping it lasts another five days for a sweet baby boy shower we're hosting this weekend here!) 
And it wouldn't be a party without a few little balloons tied to the mailbox too! 
It was all just happy and fun and bright and reminded us of sweet little Jane! 
And this little birthday girl was loving her sweet day!!! 
😍🥰😍
Goodness, your Mom and Dad love you so much, Jane!!! 
She loved having her sweet little friend over and showing her one of her favorite spots in our house hahaha too cute!!
She sure loves her Granddaddy!!!
And thinks Aunt Audrey is just about the funniest person! (We do too!!!) And are so thankful for all of her help setting up the party!!
My sweet friend Elizabeth also drove from Louisville, which meant the world!!! We also had so many family and friends in town, and I was so grateful!!
It was just SUCH a sweet and special day with our little one!!!! 
Jane, you are ONE and so very loved! Thank you, Lord, for such a sweet girl and the blessing of celebrating a year full of your blessings and mercies to us and our family. 

Thank you to everyone who came and were able to celebrate with us, and we missed so many who couldn't be there, but we are SO thankful for all of the love, encouragement and support from our amazing community this year. And for so many sweet friends on here too for all of your encouragement, kindness, wisdom, tips and love for Jane and our family! It's always such a blessing to us!!! 

What a fun first birthday party in the books!! Thanks for following along and celebrating such a fun big milestone!!! Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!!! 

Happy 1st Birthday, Sweet Jane!! We love you!! 
I'll see you back here tomorrow!!!
XO,
Tab

8 comments:

  1. What a gorgeous post with all the bright, colorful pics! Everything looked so adorable. I love the theme!! So glad Jane’s 1st was a success! -Jennifer

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Jennifer!! It really was a sweet day. Thanks for your sweet encouragement - still can’t believe she’s already one!!

      Delete
  2. I love the decorations. You did a beautiful job and her smiles prove she had a blast.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Oh thank you, Kerry!! That is so kind. I think she really did love the day!! Thanks for your encouragement and for following along - always means so much!!

      Delete
  3. that first picture is EVERYTHING! What a beautiful day - happy birthday, sweet girl!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Hahaha it’s definitely a new favorite over here 😍 And thanks, Alisha!!! Can’t wait to hear about your all’s birthday month too!!

      Delete
    2. Our trip was amazing - we just got back! I'll email over some photos ;)

      Delete
    3. I'm so glad you did!!! It truly looked amazing!! 🏝☺️

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!