Thursday, October 10, 2024

Frame This Moment - Pure Childhood.

Happy Thursday!! Today's Frame This Moment is just a simple moment in time from an evening this week, and one that I hope to remember about this little season... 
This little picture of Jane. Pink bow, pink popsicle, pink tricycle... it about sums her up right now, and I love it so much. We have been making homemade popsicles this summer (with Just Ingredients' electrolytes and these perfect popsicle bags), and they have been one of the biggest hits this summer... This little pink bike was a find at a consignment sale, and she calls it her "little bike." Her and our neighbors take turns riding their little tricycles and their balance bikes, and I just feel like it's summing up childhood these days. It's the simple things that make them smile, and that's teaching me to slow down and enjoy the little things too!! 

Childhood is a gift, and one that I'm learning to love even as an adult... Just a little small moment to frame for your Thursday!! Thanks as always for sharing yours too!! And thanks for following along too... It's a blessing to me!! 

I will plan on seeing you back here tomorrow!! Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between. I hope you have a wonderful Thursday!

Sending lots of love!
XO
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!