Thursday, October 17, 2024

Frame This Moment - After School Chats

Happy Thursday!!! Well, I couldn't let this week pass without putting this sweet picture into the archives... 
 
Five years of being on the other side of the classroom door, sending sweet little ones home with their parents with their latest little artwork and now I'm on the other side bringing my little one home with their painting to go on the fridge... 

I loved my days in the classroom so much, and I always loved hearing them start to share about their day to their parents - excited about what we did or what they made, and it hit me when we picked up Jane that that was my afternoon. 

She loved getting to play with "friends" that she had met that day, she loved that she got to paint with "coo-tips" at the table, and she can't wait to go back and ride the bikes again. She is a little one who loves people and this was such a fun day for her. 

We made apple cookies when we got home, and it was so fun getting to pick her little brain about all that happened that day. It's a sweet little memory I'll always cherish. A true moment in my mind to frame. 

Small, but simple, and I've started to realize that it's the little everyday moments that really start to become the backdrop of what you remember about a season... I have one more Frame This Moment form the week that you can read about here too. And you can find all of my Frame This Moment posts here. Thanks for following along in this journey and thanks sharing yours too!! Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!! 

I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!
Sending lots of love!
XO
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!