Wednesday, October 16, 2024

October Goals

Happy Wednesday!!! Well, we are half way through October - how did that even happen?! And I thought today would be a fun day to share a few October Goals! 


I love making just a few things to work toward during the month, sometimes they're lofty and sometimes they're simple, sometimes they happen and sometimes they don't, but it's just fun to have a few things written down.

I haven't shared them in a few months, but you can find May's here - one of them was to finish Baby #2 Prep and here we are a few months later as a family of four!! And you can also find all of the months' goals here


But for October... 


1. Walk 31 miles. 

I made a 2024 goal to walk 100 miles before baby and 100 miles after baby... I hit 100 right before my due date, then continued to add about 25 miles before he actually came haha and now we are right around 40 miles, so I thought 31 this month would get close to 100 before the colder months come. It's a bit harder to get out the door on a walk every day with two, but when I can time it right and Andy takes a nap, we can get a few miles in. So, here's to hoping for 31 miles in the 31 days of October!!

2. Clean out three areas of our home...

Well, I don't know if it's just me, but every year before the holidays come (and after!), I start to notice a few areas of our home that have gotten filled with things throughout the year and could use a little reset. The holidays seem to make our home cozy, but also feel a little more full, so this year, I have been making a list of places that could use a little sorting/cleaning out/donating, and my goal is to tackle at least three of those little areas this month. 

3. Read 2 books. 

Pierce and I love reading and try to find time for it throughout our week even hough it has become a little harder with two littles. I made a lofty for me goal of 20 books in 2024, and I thought 2 more this month would get me a little closer. I'm not sure if I will make it, but it's been a sweet journey to try to fit it in and I figured fall is the perfect time to cozy up a little extra and read when I can!!
And there you have it...just a few October Goals for your Wednesday. I would LOVE to hear yours!! It's always fun to know what other people are working on for the month. As always, thanks for following along in this journey! 

I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!
Sending lots of love!
XO
Tab

No comments:

Post a Comment

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!