Wednesday, October 2, 2024

10 Fun Fall Things

Happy Wednesday!! In honor of the start of October, I thought I would share 10 fun things that we love about fall!! Just a little happy and fun, fall-filled post for your Wednesday morning!! 
I hope you're enjoying a fall drink with sunshine and a cool breeze and these little things brighten your day just a little!! In no particular order...here are just a few fun favorites for your October!! 

1. Our home in the fall. 
This week, we are putting up all of our fall goodies, and I love it all so much!! Walking through the door in the fall (and Christmas time!!) is just a forever favorite!! 

2. Jackson's Orchard ❤️
This place is so special! I've been going here since I was little, and it is always a highlight of our year!! The caramel apples, the corn maze, the hayride, the beautiful weather and family time - it's all just too great! And we can't wait for Andy to experience it all this year too!!

3. Warm drinks. 
Goodness, I love a good cup of hot tea anytime of year, but in the fall especially!! From vanilla rooibos, to simple earl grey (still my very, very favorite), chai tea, dandelion, mocha mint, "pink tea" as Jane calls our raspberry tea, or even our new favorite nighttime fall Chai drink, it just is such a fun part of the season!! 

4. Fall candles. 
Sign me up... I still remember the day I walked in the door for Thanksgiving break after my freshman year of college and my mom had an amazing fall candle burning that just felt like fall bundled up in one smell. I still love keeping our house smelling like fall. Over the years, I've started to really love beeswax candles and simplicity of them and how they burn and last year I found the most perfect fall candles from this sweet Etsy shop. Pumpkin Spice and Apple Pie have become new fall favorites! 
I also just adore these pumpkin shaped plain beeswax ones too!! Soo fun and so refreshing for our home too!!

5. Fall Crafts
Goodness, fall crafts. I just love them!!! From pumpkins to leaves to scarecrows, they are all so fun and so cute!!! I will definitely be breaking out the paints this month with Jane and Andy!! #wishmeluck hahaha You can find a lot of my favorite fall crafts from when I was a teacher here and all of my craft posts here

6. Fall Movies. 
Give me some popcorn, fall trail-mix, hot chocolate and You've Got Mail, and I will be in heaven. There are so many sweet fall movies!! 

7. Sweatshirts. 
Goodness, for some reason, I am a sucker for fall sweatshirts hahaha I just love them and love when the weather is perfect to break them out!!
Last year a friend gifted me this one to add to my collection, and I can't wait to wear it again this month!!

8. Football!!
Goodness, we just love some Friday Night Lights!! 
From going to games to watching on TV, it really is such a fun part of fall!! 
And from the Buccaneers to the Cowboys, these littles sure have some teams to cheer on ☺️

9. Walking. 
I love going on walks any day of the year (Pierce would agree when he was walking on ice with me to help me with my "mile a day goal" in January hahaha), but fall is just the best!!! The breeze, the colors, the leaves, the sky, it's just the best!! I will be working hard to get as many of my 100 miles in this month as I can!! 

10. Time With Family. 
Always my very, very favorite of any season, but fall especially seems to just be a little sweeter. 
From fires at my parents house...
To simple activities in our front yard... 
Little fun getaways...
And dressing up together at the end of the month... We love it all!!

We are ready for you fall!! Just such a fun month and such a sweet season!! Hope your October is starting off so well!! Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things (and seasons!!), and soaking in all the moments in-between!!! Thanks as always for following along and HAPPY FALL!!

Sending lots of love!
XO
Tab

2 comments:

  1. Love this post, Tabitha!! You summed up all the best parts of the season and goodness your home always looks so lovely and cozy!! ๐Ÿ‚ ๐Ÿ  ๐Ÿ•ฏ️ ☕️ And autumn with little kiddos is just the sweetest!!! ๐Ÿฅฐ Enjoy! ๐Ÿ๐ŸŽƒ๐ŸŒป๐Ÿงก

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Aww thank you, Alinda!! What a sweet comment and thank you!! I always feel the same the about yours!! ๐Ÿก๐Ÿฅฐ I hope you and your family have the sweetest fall too!! ๐Ÿ‚๐Ÿ Happy October!!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!