Thursday, October 17, 2024

Frame This Moment - Chilly Morning Walks

Well, there are two Frame This Moments today because both were just so sweet from the week and ones I wanted to remember... 
I shared yesterday that one of my October goals was to walk 31 miles to help my 2024 goal of 100 miles before baby and 100 miles after... And this week, the temperatures dropped drastically, especially in the morning, so we bundled up for the first time, and it seemed to make the walk even a little sweeter...
This little one was bundled and cozy, and I loved looking down at him as we got our miles in and chatted with a friend. Walking has always been a sweet way for me to get outside and get some fresh air and a little exercise, and I have loved adding a stroller to my routine and now an extra seat in that stroller too... Jane grabs a snack, and on these walks a blanket, and we chat and listen to music and just enjoy the morning...working our way to 100.

A small and simple part of our mornings and a second little moment in time to frame this week. You can find the other one here. And all of my Frame This Moment posts here

Thanks as always for following along and sharing yours!! Here's to enjoying the little things, celebrating the big things, and soaking in all the moments in-between!! 

I'll plan to see you back here tomorrow!
Sending lots of love!
XO
Tab

2 comments:


  1. Andy looks so much like Jane at that age in the stroller pic. So much sweetness.

    ReplyDelete
  2. His blanket looks SO cozy!! Where did you get it?!

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!