Thursday, July 14, 2022

Pictures to Treasure

Good morning!! Happy Thursday!! I thought today I could share some sweet pictures that we had taken when Jane was about three weeks old. When she was about a week old, I realized she was growing and changing SO fast, and I knew I really wanted someone to document our new little family and this sweet season when she was small. I reached out to a few photographers in town, including our sweet wedding photographer in Dallas, but everyone was already booked. Then the amazing Brigette Billups emailed me back and came a few days later. We just loved having her in our home and will always treasure these sweet pictures. Hope you grab a cup of coffee and enjoy a few pictures of sweet Jane Arbel!! 
Her little smile...
Maybe just my favorite πŸ₯°
Her tiny feet 😍 
Just love this man and our baby girl so much.!
Pierce's hand on her sweet head... 
We love you, Jane!
I will always treasure this specific picture because Pierce playing the piano is such a big part of our life and our home and even baby Jane. Pierce played at night while I was pregnant with her and he took the time to learn one of our favorite songs by Dave Barnes, "A Song for my Children." It is the sweetest and that day, Bridgette took some pictures of him playing...

But we didn't know that she had taken out her phone and recorded Pierce while he was playing. She put together this little video and sent it to us after...cue all the tears! We loved it so much and will just always treasure it. 
And there's just a little look into that sweet day and our sweet baby girl. We couldn't love you more, Jane!

Hope you enjoyed getting to peek at some of these pictures...thanks for following along in this little journey of ours! It's such a blessing!
See you back here tomorrow!
❤️Tab

8 comments:

  1. I found you through Shay's link up yesterday. Your little family is just the sweetest. Reading through some of your posts yesterday just made my heart happy. Reading such wholesome writing and seeing your little family grow was such a nice change from so much of the news and world today. Keep sharing. You are so good at it.

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Kerry, you have know idea how much you have MADE my day!!! Thank you for sharing this sweet encouragement! I am so thankful it has blessed you - your gift of encouragement has blessed me! Thank you!! And thank you following along in our growing little family - it means the world!

      Delete
  2. Love seeing you posting more on here! Such relatable, sweet, positive, uplifting posts! Jane is absolutely adorable; I left a comment on your post about her being born way back when, but I accidentally made it anonymous, hah! So happy for you!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Jennifer! Aww thank you!!! It's so fun to see you on here and THANK YOU for the encouragement 😭 I'm a words of affirmation girl through and through so this means the world!! Hope you all are doing well!!! ❤️

      Delete
  3. I found you yesterday from Shay's link up and oh my goodness, your blog is precious. I think I spent hours going back on past posts and reading about you two. I'll be checking back regularly, you're a ray of light. What a beautiful family you have, I hope you are settling into motherhood well!

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Alisha, THANK YOU!!! 😭πŸ₯° Your comment has just seriously made my day so much. Thanks for reading and for your sweet encouragement. It is such a blessing to me!!! I am so glad you are following along in this sweet journey of ours! And thank you for your support - motherhood is the sweetest gift. So glad you'll be reading more soon! Thanks again!!

      Delete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!