Monday, July 11, 2022

Life Lately [7.11.22]

Happy Monday!!! Well...here we are on July 11th...I know I said my goal was to blog every weekday in July and I went and missed the first full week... 

We were in Louisville with my family and slowly, but surely most of us caught a little bug that was going around...it took us a few days to stay bunkered down, eating my mom's famous chicken soup (maybe I'll do a post on that soon) and just letting our bodies recuperate...so, here we are...on July 11th.

But I'm back and excited to jump back into this sweet world. I have a Life Lately post for you guys today!! Hopefully you enjoy just looking at what we've been up to lately. I love the summer editions of this on my favorite blogs, so I hope you love it too! Sit back, grab an iced tea or coffee and enjoy!! 
Sweet little Jane in this sweet little wrap...I would say this is how she spent most of her first few weeks/months if we were ever out somewhere. It was so easy and so sweet and she always slept or just enjoyed looking around while she saw new sights and people. 
If she wasn't in the wrap and we weren't out and about, this is usually how you could find us. Curled up with our little girl in our favorite spot in the living room. 
Speaking of sleeping...
Pierce and I have started to try to jump back on the CG bandwagon, except we've been doing it in our garage most mornings. Jane usually just hangs in her bouncer/falls asleep while we try to get a little workout in. Someday soon maybe we can meet back up with everyone in the mornings...we sure miss them!! 
Another big update is officially packing up my sweet classroom....a bittersweet goodbye for sure. 
An obligatory last little mirror pic with Jane...sleeping away. 
I had to include this hilarious little picture....Jane practicing for sushi one day haha πŸ˜‚ 
We've been hanging out with some of our favorite friends here in Nashville who had a little girl just two months before Jane... 
And just soaking in these sweet moments... πŸ₯°πŸ₯°πŸ₯°
Sending a pic to Daddy while he's at work ☺️
We've cleaned off our patio and inherited some new patio furniture, which we've been loving on these summer evenings!! 
Pierce's sister or "Aunt Kelsea" :) just moved from Nashville to Dallas and we already miss her so much!! We stopped by as her and Stacy were packing up the Uhaul to say goodbye!
Kroger runs as a new fam of 3! 
My parents stopped through Nashville one afternoon and it was the best taking them to our favorite new park! 
This man. These mornings. My very very favorite. 
A little treat before our month of July goal of no grains or sugars....we'll be back for you soon, Chick-fil-A!!
Bathtime...need I say more haha it's the cutest and most fun!! Pierce is honestly a champ at it, but we always try to tag-team the drying...always her least favorite haha 
And honestly, most of our life lately can pretty much be summed up as walks, walks, walks...We love trying new parks and trails and getting our miles in... 
We've found some really pretty places...
And have picked up some people along the way πŸ˜‰πŸ˜‚ 
All the while...it's just us figuring out this new life together, and I couldn't love him or this new season more! 

I hope you enjoyed a little update on The Riddicks. I'll be back here tomorrow with a few pictures from our 4th of July! Hope you have a great Monday!!!

❤️Tab

2 comments:

  1. So many good pics!!! The one of Jane with the chopsticks may be my favorite though πŸ˜‚

    ReplyDelete

I love hearing from you!! Thanks for following along in this little journey of ours!